Reviews for Spark
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
awwwwww! i love love loved it! beautiful story:)
CourtneyRBowman chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You did absolutely wonderful!
Damakos chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This is a beautfully written piece of literature that keeps the reader wanting more and to see the characters develop.

Well done! I am looking forward to reading other pieces of your work.
kookookarli chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Oh wow! This story couldn't have been anymore perfect no matter how much you tried. :) It was so amazing and incredible. I love the emotions and dialogue that was added. Christine is so evil with her plan to get away from her fiance. :) Adore this story! :D
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Christine's method of dealing with Raul is a bit out of character, but the overall story is really really great. I love the ending especialy.
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I love it! You didn't a great job getting rid of Rauol though if he died I would've been happy too.
Aenil chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
i love it when people can 'fix' the end of the movie like this, and still keep everyone in character, great job
peaceloveandchrist chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Thanks for posting. I LOVE E/C
gezzyvee chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This was exactly the kind of story I was looking for after the end of the movie. (seriously, Raoul is such a pansy...) anyway the plot and storyline are very good and imaginative, but I wish you wouldn't have used so much modern language. Your style will be perfectly charming once you master the vernacular of the time. _
PoisonedParadise chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I liked it alot please continue
Mufasa chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
The beginning of the story was the best ever way to get rid of Raoul! It was hilarious I loved it. Sup Trip Dub?
PhantomTwilightHarryPotterGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Awesome! That was a great fanfic! I love how you made Christine come back to Erik! I'm a huge Erik/Christine fan and I wish that they would have stayed together in the movie! :( Andrew Lloyd Webber is creating a musical sequel to the Phantom of the Opera so maybe Christine will come back to Erik...Hm...I'm crossing my fingers! Well, great fanfic!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh it was beautiful. I love it!
gone sparky chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
love it.

not sure about what Christine did to Raol or however you pronounce his name.

but glad she came back, love the way you told the story.