Reviews for Holding On
AndWeAllReturnToOurRoots chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Ohh my gosh! I freakin' love this! AAAH! :) sorry.
stargirl interlude chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
so i just found this, and of course i love it because it's yours, and this is so fucking perfect already. but i have to go now, but i swear i'll be back as soon as i can to finish reading this.

needless to say, i'm pretty damn excited! (:
topazgirl14 chapter 19 . 5/30/2010
Awwww... That was so sad! But it was an amazing story! But one thing I would have liked to have seen is that bastard caught! But it was sweet the way u ended it. :)
Drama4More chapter 19 . 3/29/2010
Bloody amazing story :) x
dezzy96 chapter 19 . 2/1/2010
i dont even know how i was able to keep reading that story... i had tears in my eyes during like all of it. im surprised i could see the words. lol. u should definately grow up to be a writer. especially for stories like this.
Fluffness chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
This is a sad but good story!
ariana chapter 19 . 8/19/2009

too. keep up

the good work!

:D
lolz3 chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
It's so sad. You made me cry thoughout the whole story. I can imagine and feel all the pain everyone's going through. I could even see this whole story playing out like a movie in my head. Great job.
random chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
i luvd it! it was very..awesome! i'm not good with adjectives lol!
Rebel's Girl chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Awh! Brilliant story! I hope there's an epilogue. It would be good to see how Sonny would be getting on in 6 months time.

Please consider it? I would love to read it! Just like the other people that love this story would! Amazing and effective all the way.

Rebel's Girl xx
Out-of-order123 chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Aw. I'm fighting back tears. This was great. Beautifully written with good grammar and puncutation(that's spelled wrong isn't it?).
petrovaperfection chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
aw! YAYNESS!

but dude is that the last chatper!

please don't tell me it is!
Sonny Chad chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
I Love This Story! I Glad She Finally Made It Home! I Cryed My Eyes Out! I LOVE IT!
SWAC4Life chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Aw, sweet ending :) I liked it ;)
softballgirliey14 chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
that was a really great story. i really loved it. great job. :D