Reviews for Standing Outside The Fire
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh wow this is so Percect. I love serious Shawn and this shows those moments when t coMes to Juliet. I was near tears! Love him only moving when seeing Lassiter and Gis and Lassiter wiping a tear. Beautiful work here.
IamStoopKid chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
So good! :D
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I loved this story! I totally thought that Juliet was dead! Thank goodness you decided not to kill her off though! Great job writing this story! It was a nice change of pace for it to be mainly from Gus's perspective.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That was so cute! :)
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Well? Who did it? Why? I want answers and revenge!

Oh, and awesome. AWESOME! Fluffy fluff of awesomeness. -grins- It kinda made my day.

Saoirse
Alice Rose Winter chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
i

this

story!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Aww, that was really sweet, well the whole shules part anyhow. )
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
love it!
sweetdetection chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was amazing, seriously. I loved every moment of it, I could literally see Shawn falling apart in my head. It played out like a scene in a movie for me. Very good characterization, very interesting premise. I hope there's more to come!
Wicked42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow. This was fantastic! :D I loved it. Loved the description, loved the dialogue, loved the idea. Absolutely amazing.

It almost sems like you have too many paragraphs, though... Like, you break after a sentence instead of a paragraph. Maybe bulk those up for the next story? (which there will be one, right? :P )