Reviews for Pancakes
yetikiller chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much! You have made me so happy by writing these stories of yours. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
great story
Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
haha this was very funny!
KirijamaScion chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Pancakes. not sure I'll look at them the same way again. What do waffles mean?
uncommoner chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Serenity,

LOL, lovely stuff, bring on the Jameron!

brendan
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That last exchange between Cam and Sarah was just...perfect.

'I made John pancakes. He really liked them.'

If I'd been drinking or eating anything just then, I would've choked from sudden laughter and possibly died in the act.

...

Anyhow, thank you for writing this because it was damned funny!
The Emphaty Turtle chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
It was i said to other fic author is good to see a comedy fic for a a change.
Makokam chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
It was okay. I think that Sarah came home a little too quickly though. If she was only going to be gone for one night I'd think they wouldn't have tried anything that morning.

And yeah, I always figured Cameron was capable of having sex, I mean, Vic was able to, so I can't imagine Cameron NOT being able to.

Makokam out.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Really awsome. Cameron cracked me up all the way through it, her last line mostly though, I actually laughed out loud, which sounds weird coz i've lost my voice xD but still, I got weird looks for laughing out loud. But I dont care, it's awsome! D Really love it. I wish the ep could have gone that way ahah.
OneAngryVeronica chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
'I made John pancakes. He really liked them' LMAO! He probably liked them *very* much! very nice and funny story
Cptlatnok chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Literally burst out laughing at Camerons last line!
The1Russter chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great story. Loved the ending. I could see the characters and hear their voices as I read each line. Fantastic.
jameron4eva chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Need more, or a sequal, one where John and Cameron hook up, mudh to Derek and Sarah's disdane.
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great story I always wished they had taken that episode further it would have been so much hotter if John and Cameron had even only kissed. After all it was Sarah Connors worste fear you'd think it would have been worse than Cameron taking over cooking dueties wouldn't you.
TK-MR chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Nice work, too bad they couldn't done the deed. lol