Reviews for Guess Who is Coming to Dinner
meka32 chapter 4 . 8/1
I really enjoyed your story. Well done.
TOSoldtimer chapter 4 . 3/28
Rereading... This little fic is just as great the 3 rd time round. I loved Gran's comment about the goat. If Uhura drops Spock a hint, I can see Sarek coming up with a dairy goat, perhaps. Not a goat intended for slaughter at a family feast. And somehow I don't think Uhura will ever think that snap peas and grapes can make a proper company dinner.
Baroness Emma chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
This is hilarious and beautiful. I'm really quite speechless.
PinkytheCorpse chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Fun! This was great. :D
Hyper Maiden chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Ah! I simply adore this story. So sweet and so well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
I couldn't stop laughing over the goat references!
Snorty1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Now that you are back I must re read all your stories so I will be update on the one you complete this summer.
Fawkes Wright chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
You do a really good job of portraying Spock as not emotionless but subtly emotional, which is, at least, how I interpret the character.
tangielove chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Great story!
queenchesh chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
When my mom met my dads family she had to write a prayer to say at the dinner table…my dad didn't meet my moms mom until after I was born. For some reason it was just better that way. Well at least they worked out!

Spock study a bit more on human culture, this is a BIG deal
Tydepul chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
sweeet. loved Spock's subdued emotions, especially in this last chapter. uhura's perspective was amusing, and the dialogue was witty, well written. great job!
BelladonasMom chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I read this before but came back to it. Very funny. Loved the voices.
Rolletti chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Oh Pat this was wonderful. What a treat to read. "shenzi" I laughed so hard when Uhura thought that. This story is a great mixture of humor and drama, a great look into the very beginning of their relationship.

What better way to be introduced to your in-laws. lol Loved it!

Thanks Pat,

Rolletti
Rolletti chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I needed a good laugh, what a hoot! Spock's reaction, bland, to her reaction, explosive. What a combination. You did a wonderful job keeping to their character. I love it and can't wait to read the next chapter.

Rolletti :)
sgtrekie chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Another great fanfic. I look forward to reading your other work.