Reviews for Lux Aeterna
DARTH-KARR chapter 5 . 8/20
Tu historia esta genial espero y pronto actualices tu historia pronto suerte con la conti
RyanMK666 chapter 5 . 7/5
7 years :( i guess it's a little to late to hope for an update? eh well a guy can dream, it's a great story so far and i do honestly hope you update this story one day.
~Ryan
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
kingslayer5581 chapter 1 . 5/24
Sannin is not a rank, it's a title. "Densestsu no Sanninliterally means the legendary three. Three. As in no more no less. It was a title given to Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru by Hanzo of Sanshou in acknowledgement of their skills.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
Next chapter?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Continue this story please please please
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
I wish you could continue the story. I really like it.
Decade2.0 chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
When are going to continue this story already.
Guy chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I pushed it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Gryffindor House of Durmstrang? Can't you be original.
avidnarutofan chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
This was certainly an interesting and intriguing chapter to read.

The mysterious (to me at least) villain/antagonist has been revealed. I certainly did not expect it to be Jeremy. I wonder how fleur will react to this news when naruto tells her...

Fans and fanboys...the bane of all famous people (shudder)...

I think it's safe to assume that naruto, viktor and milos are Durmstrang's 'golden trio.'

Naruto will definitely need to train hard. Maybe now kyuubi will help naruto. Maybe.

Was 'the dark lord' that Jeremy was referring to Gellert Grindelweld?

About the tri-wizard tournament, that, in this story, is only going to take place the year after next since viktor was in his seventh year when he participated in the tournament. Will viktor and naruto be Karkaroff's favourite 2 students? Furthermore, please make naruto a part of the Bulgarian National Quidditch Team by recommendation of viktor. It would be nice to see something like that.

I can't wait for the next chapter since it will contain interaction between naruto and fleur.

Poll: Don't really care about konoha...

1) Never watched Negima
2) Nope
3) I have many favourites

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO READ MORE!

avidnarutofan chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
This was a good chapter.

I loved the descriptions of Beauxbatons. It paints a very clear picture and it is wonderful imagining it.

I couldn't help but laugh at the interaction between naruto and alex. It was HILARIOUS!

Ah, girl talk. It is the bane of all men subjected to it. May naruto rest in peace...

I wonder when kyuubi will give in to naruto's pleas of help...

I wonder how fleur's parents will react towards naruto as well as towards the obvious signs of love between fleur and naruto? It will be interesting to read.

1)Harry's pairing should be luna or ginny.
2) Poseidon or Zeus
3) Fav Elements- wind and lightning. Fav Sub-Element-Storm Style (it has so much potential)

Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
This was enjoyable to read.

The interaction between naruto and his friends was entertaining to read. Please put more comedic moments in.

Did naruto make a copy of the potions book he was given by snape since he had to return it (the original).

I wonder when naruto will be able to harness the sword fully?

I look forward to seeing the different phoenix's naruto will be able to summon.

His stay at Beauxbatons will be interesting to read I'm sure.

Favourite game of all time would have to be Lego Star Wars 1 or Assassins Creed 2.

avidnarutofan chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
This is a nice and long chapter.

I really hope naruto gets put into the Bulgarian National Quidditch Team. It would be very interesting to read.

I know this is a long time to go in this story but will you have naruto be a tri-wizard tournament participant instead of viktor krum? Will you have the Durmstrang students sit at the Gryffindor table instead of the Slytherin table in book/movie/year 4. That way, if you decide to pair viktor with hermione, they can get to know each other more. Just my opinion.

It's nice to read your portrayal of the various professors. It moves away from the theory/rumour that Durmstrang is a dark school.

What about calling the map 'The Map of Secrets'?

I suppose every school has to have a malfoy character.

I wonder who the antagonist/villain will be at Durmstrang this year?

Have harry be paired with ginny or luna.

avidnarutofan chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
This is an awesome chapter.

I couldn't help but laugh at the twist on the british minister of magic's name. 'Corniest Fudge' is frickin hilarious!

This is only the second narutoharry potter story i have read that has naruto go to Durmstrang so its good to read another one.

How much of the elemental nations will you show? The reason i ask this is because, since naruto attending Durmstrang is VERY rare, i would prefer to read about naruto's time in Durmstrang and the rest of the magical world.

I look forward to seeing how this story progresses.