Reviews for Love Coach
Poor Tenten

She's feeling so lonely, I think she deserves to be really happy.
Shikamaru is right, she's stuck with her feeling for Neji. She can't let anyone else in. But, she let Kakashi in, she let him.

Kakashi isn't really attract to Tenten but the way he takes care of her in the first chapter was cute. He looks bored but he actually care, because he's a nice person.

Neji is complex too, he loves Tenten, that's good.

But now I'm wondering what Tenten really wants ? Honestly I would like to see more interaction between Kakashi and Tenten, there so opposite, so different, their relationship is really interesting.
And he's the Love Coach after all :p

I guess you'll probably never gonna udapte anymore, thanks for this fanfiction, it was good to read.
ivegotpurple chapter 12 . 10/8/2017
Oh my god tenten is in such a mess! I found this story a couple of days ago and I’m totally in love with it! I really like how you write Tenten, and Kakashi, and Neji and Shikamaru and everyone honestly I should have just said that first haha! This has been such a great read, and I hope you decide to finish it one day. I’m too excited to see what happens now that Neji has dropped the L bomb.
Empress of Yaoi chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
So... After your months of not uploading, I will post a review as well: UPDATE!
Short, huh? But I found this fic like... a few hours ago, and now I'm addicted. I find myself constantly having to stop reading because I'm laughing too hard, and I want more.
So there you have it. Write more.

:P Sorry, I'm not usually so... agressive... But I really love this story and how you write this. You're completely sucking me in here! So, yeah... please continue ;)
MiyuA chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
I have a lot of fun of this drama hahaha but unfortuna ely it looks like you never update it for such a long time. Hope you back to this story
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Oh. My. God
NEJI FINALLY CONFESSED!
What will Tenten's reaction be? What about Kakashi and Shikamaru?
Update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Chisa Chispa chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Hi:) thank you for the wonderful fic:) i just hope you wouldnt give up on this and up date this:( this is what i call treasure and talent:). Wow i really envy Tenten. How come ahe gets all the cool guys.. its so unfairXD kidding. Im inlove with NejiTen but Kakashi and Shika kind of trying to break the wallXD but their just for fun... just for fun.. im still NEJITEN:) but dont worry whoever Tenten ends up in here Ill gove my 101% support:) ok? Soo please update its too precious and how evil you are.. leaving us in such a cliff hanger:((. I hopea everythongs ok.. bye:)
anon chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Oh god this is good! I hope you update really soon because im at the edge of my freakin bed! Please update as soon as possible. (:
The.Pansy chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
GAHH! this hasn't been updated in months! I really hope you haven't abandoned it! cause if she ends up with shikamaru or Kakashi I WILL BE HAPPY! please keep going!
Dreaming101 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Lovely work once again.
Dreaming101 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Oh my, the drama is starting. Nice work on this
Dreaming101 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Nice job
Dreaming101 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Great work on this
Dreaming101 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Good job on this! :)
Dreaming101 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Ohoho... love the ending bit.
Dreaming101 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
HAHA, I liked the bar scene