Reviews for The Bodyguard
mkmenia chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
I'm confused. Sorry. I'm not sure if your done writing this story or have plans to finish it. I would love to read the rest it if it is. Please give me a heads up and let me know. It's been a great story. Thanks.

-Maria
SugarQueen93 chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Awwwww this is so sad. Poor little baby.
itsblackandwhite chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
U should finish this story. It seems u just kinda left it. Its really good.
Twilightfan108 chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
update soon, can you send me the link to this story on jacbob black n pack?
Peyton Hemmings chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I really like this story, Its different x
jilightbookworm chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
really great story!
katyaleighb chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
You're a horrible person, I think I'm going to cry...
sisteria27 chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
Really great story ..Sooo freaking sad about the baby tho ..hope to see a update soon...What about some of your other story's are you still writing on Second Chances I really like that one .. hope for a update on that one too :)
Ninjaska chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
This story is past extraordinary. I almost cried. I dont usually read sad storys because they get to me easily but this story is awesome. I will be sure to read your other storys. By the way, I know a song thata would fit Jacob's character quit well:

'' Its starting to hit me now. All I think about is what could have and im just sittin around thinkin about you. Only what could have been. It could have been us with the kids; house on the hill. Youre the first lady and im the president. Now all that I did, not wurth this. Thinkin bout what couldve been, thinkin bout what could have been, ohh.'' by Genuine.
jacob black rulez chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hey are you still writing this story ?
antoniasandoval chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
Hola augustblack,

Mi nombre es Antonia; me gustó tu historia, porque es diferente al resto. Por eso la agregué a mis favoritas. Voy a esperar hasta que actualices y la termines. Pero quiero hacerte un comentario o sugerencia: Bella hasta ahora ha sido super sufrida, y Jacob ha sido el mayor egoísta de todos; sería bueno que le cueste ganarse el corazón de Bella y que ella tome el toro por las astas. Que tenga más dominio de su vida y que sea un personaje más digno, no inspirando lástima con cada cosa que hace; a Jacob deben pesarle sus acciones y Bella es la que debe darle un escarmiento.

Espero que no te moleste mi sugerencia; si no estás de acuerdo déjala pasar. Es solo que me gusta el equilibrio en las historias y creo que en esta historia Bella no ha tenido mucha dignidad y ha sufrido mucho, y aún le queda por sufrir, y Jacob siempre ha manejado su vida y la de ella.

Te tengo agregada como una de mis autoras favoritas.

Cariños desde Temuco, Chile.

Anto.
Pegasus12654 chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
This was a very good story i enjoyed very much, I am looking forward to reading the sequal...thanks..huggs
MamiMia chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
can I please get the site for jake n the pack?

Your stories are great
gracie doodle chapter 16 . 10/8/2010
okay i really love this story and want to know are you going to finsh it? pleasse do cause it like OMG GOOD and i really want to see what happends...
mkpd chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
Is this story finished on JBnP? Or is it just posted at the same amount?

Really like it, though I cried during the last chapter. Wow.