Reviews for Perfection
Pebblepaw chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
good job, this was epic
TryingNotToFall chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aw... This almost made me cry; it's so sweet!
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was wonderful!

I always thought Fuyumi was an interesting character, but I never really thought much about her in depth.

Very powerful. :)
xdominoe chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OMFG I JUST CRIED. ; ~ ;

i love it so muchhh~ never thought of fuyumi's character that in-depth.

beautiful writing style as well. a few grammar errors but doesn't disrupt the flow.

LOVE IT w

~ Lily-chan
Watanabe Maya chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh wow...it's just...it's...i-

It's perfect.

:O

I really love your writing style in this fic, and the way you expounded on her character and life was great. This has to be one of the best family fics I've ever read, if not for a few errors I spotted. But don't worry, I still love it anyways. Super sweet. :)
ThexCurus chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
It took me SO LONG to finish reading this fic. 3 KyoyaXFuyumi sibling fics are just so cute!

You're ending was sweet, too. 3 I love this. FAV'D!
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I've not read a lot of fics about Kyouya's sister, but I really enjoyed it. The pressures of being a daughter in an important family like that are almost as bad as being a 3rd son.
xRainbow-Smutx chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw its so cute! Kudos on this!
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Whoa. That was nice, but that doesn't really describe it... Good job, I think... I'm a little dazed...
EndlessMidnight chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was completely, absolutely beautiful. The theme of the story was touching, if a little melancholy, and you did a wonderful job of keeping to it. I'm impressed by the way you were able to take such a minor character as Kyouya's sister and create such a thorough examination of the family as a whole and her relationship with its members, particularly Kyouya. Their relationship was sweet and her attachment to him as she watches him grow up and eventually is forced to separate from him set off all the right emotions at all the right moments. There were only a couple, strictly factual, errors that I could find, but other than that I think you pulled this off nearly flawlessly. You did a magnificent job.
stardreamer87 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
o i really loved it!

i love how you told a story that really put depth into Fuyumi and her relationship with kyoya.

now i defintly am going to think about her differently when if i ever see her in the manga again ,and when i see her in the anime. Ariguto
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
It was a wonderful story. Touching and interesting.

You have wonderful grammar, by the way. Or your beta does-if it was your beta and if you have one. If you don't, well, the credit goes to you. Wonderful, delightful grammar. Goes well with my OCD.

Thank you for the story.
master of toast chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
this. is. amazing.

Oh. my. god. I love it! I love it so so much! this fic has made my day- no, my week. it's so well written and so in character... and aside from one or two grammatical errors it's absolutely perfect.

you rock.
Moonchild10 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Good lord, Ky, you've done it again! You've completely surpassed all the hopes and dreams I had when I clicked the link to this story. Look at you go, you lovely writer, you! You should be proud!

Anyway, this story was one of the most powerful I've read in a while. It was a wonderful portrait of the Ootori family and a good, solid look in at the life and feelings of Fuyumi. She doesn't get enough attention in the fandom, and it was nice to see a fic centering around her and her relationship with her brother. I know better than anyone that sibling relationships are the most wonderful of all, and this story was a great example XD

It's so sad how much pressure was put on poor Fuyumi, and it's even sadder that everything about this story was realistic to the tee. Seeing Fuyumi struggle for perfection was both heartbreaking and interesting. I just loved this story! Very bittersweet and well done.

Well, I love you and this fic dearly. I'm fully expecting you to win the contest, but if you don't, you still win in my book 8D Have a good time with everything, and good luck!

Wuvs,

your old Tama-chan X3
treeflamingo chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OK. I'm gonna give this a much more thorough read later and I'll have to PM you with my final comments, but let me just say as a preliminary: the subtle undercurrents of pseudo-sortof-ish-maybe-but-then-not-really-but-seriously-guys-that's-just-weird one-sided incest are deliciously creepy, and I approve. I both understand totally and cannot even begin to comprehend why it is that Fuyuumi is so obsessed with her perfect baby brother. That aspect of this fic at least is perfectly executed.