Reviews for Tarnished Silver
missisaac chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
wow what a chapter well done :)
missisaac chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
wow what a good chapter for first chapter. well done :)
LightDarkShadows chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
HOMG! XD I didn't even realize that this story wasn't completed and I was like "Nooooo! I want more" XD

Sooo hopefully you'll finish it ) Because that would be awesome )

Anywho, love all your stories and hope you continue on your writing )
RiverWhispers chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
um hun i fought through the misspellings and horrible grammar until chapter 16, but now i'm lost. I love your story, and everything you are trying to tell...but you need to get a beta. Please. I know I'm coming across as rude, but I'm kinda mad because I wanted to finish reading, but now...it's just useless. I'm too lost. I beggggg you to rewrite:) please! you'll have millions of fans if you do!

loves, river
Spennig chapter 20 . 7/2/2010
Unusual. I'm kinda curious where this is heading, has been an interesting read.
remuslives21 chapter 20 . 5/10/2010
I love this- it's amazing!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 20 . 3/5/2010
He's a dragon with a wolf lover, well almost lover. Now what is going to happen?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
At least he is out of that situation, but now he has some healing to do.
Lunette Eva Storm Mason Potter chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
love it keep going it is really good and I really love it.
miki230 chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
OMG I love this and I can't wait to see Draco and Remus together!
SocialMisfitNumber86 chapter 20 . 1/7/2010
please say you will be writing more to this story... I really want to see where you take it and well I want some Draco/Remmy stuff!

SM#86
Neeshack chapter 20 . 11/12/2009
Interesting! Update?
GayItachi chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
ok Neville teaching potaion *shakes for fright* scary thoughts and cool ron and ginny in jail yay
GayItachi chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
i like it and all and the couple isnt what i would expect but it is nice so far and all but asparagus soup ew
angstkitten chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
umm... hmm.

this story was really good at first. i was ignoring the grammatical errors and enjoying the plot line, but then... it just got weird. i'm really confused now. i had liked where the story seemed to be going first, but then it went somewhere else and i just didn't understand.

you certainly have some talent for story-telling, but try to stick to the ideas you put out. when you change things in the middle it gets really confusing.

asking the audience for input isn't bad, but don't take so many suggestions that they can't all be addressed properly.~
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »