Reviews for Tarnished Silver
update soon
JWOHPfan chapter 20 . 8/12/2009
That was great!
JWOHPfan chapter 19 . 8/11/2009
Hm, okay, was that supposed to make sense? The beginning was great but you lost me in the end, sorry.
JWOHPfan chapter 18 . 8/10/2009
I am just loving the relationship and commaradrie that the four of them have, it's so much fun to watch!
gigglefaries101 chapter 18 . 8/10/2009
o no now i fancy pancakes damn

that was a total giggle fest lol

never one to walk away from a challenge hows this

1- loving every minute of it-lover boy

2- hotel california-the eagles

3- sweet home alabama-lynyrd skynyard

4- warewolfs of london-warron zevon

5- first we take manhattan-leonard cohen

6- paridise city-guns and roses

well fingers crossed ;-)
gigglefaries101 chapter 17 . 8/9/2009
aww i liked this chapter

and so it begins draco was cute and remus aww im glad draco is getting a little comfort
gigglefaries101 chapter 16 . 8/8/2009
cool loving it kinda weird still like he remembers sev but not hogwarts its good and i like that he still likes remus even when he dousnt remember who he is the crush is still there

A-DORA-BALL
JWOHPfan chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
And why does he have amnesia, or select amnesia? Did he hit his head during the attack or is it a defense mechanism? It was just unexpected, that's all. Great chapter though!
mrscakeakajane chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
i love the last line, lovely chapter hunny
gigglefaries101 chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
oh hm the physical may be gone but the phycological

the thing that saved him weird very weird i hope it all works out

still loving it
dragonlilly1993 chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
hm a mystery! i wonder how draco is healed. at least vince regrets what he has done! i wonder ifdraco is a creature now and if he is i wonder what many mysteries and yet no answers!I'M SO HAPPY U UPDATED!THIS STORY IS SO LOVELY I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT! I CANT WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING U ON MY HANDS AND KNEES TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! (pwetty pwetty please with a yummy hot fugde sundae on top? *puppy eyes*) I'LL BE WAITING VERY VERY VERY LONGINGLY! PLEASE DONT KEEP ME IN SUSPENCE LONG!
JWOHPfan chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
Are we going to find out who healed Draco?
JWOHPfan chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
I do hope that Vince and Pansy both experience immense pain, no, make that EXTREME PAIN! Poor Draco, hoping Remus can help him recover from this attack.
gigglefaries101 chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
ooh poop of course harry was preg i forgot the begining bit oops thats what i get for reading to many stories at the same time ;-) and we all like abit of smut -

poor draco i thought he would at least have the joy of topping when he got some but NO! poor thing and god how scary is pansy one word psycho

i so didnt know who vince was til his last name was mentioned lol blonde moment

but poor draco its just not fair :-(
dragonlilly1993 chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
stupid pansy i want to kill her! vince too! poor draco i hope sev finds him! i wonder what sev is going to do to pansy and vince. WOW! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS SO BLOODY AMAZING! I CANT WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING U ON MY HANDS AND KNEES TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! (pwetty pwetty please with an ice cream sundae on top?) I'LL BE WAITING VERY VERY VERY LONGINGLY! PLEASE DONT KEEP ME IN SUSPENCE LONG!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »