Reviews for Tarnished Silver
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Oh man, I hate cliffies ;)!
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
It's a great story so far, I love it! Update soon please!
mrscakeakajane chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
well the ending was unexpected but wonderfull, another great chapter hunny i love it
Hermione Jean Potter chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
I don't think Draco should be with remus. I think Draco should be with Hermione.
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Powerful story! Not Granger,please, I think he'd be best with Remus. He's smart, funny, powerful, yet gentle, a good match for Draco.
gigglefaries101 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
yay for the longer chapter

it was a goodie

poor draco soo sad i think its for the best though he can wait for love now

i think i got it right and harry had miscarried to and if so im sure well find out but was harrys baby sevs?

im staying with my suggestions of remus, charlie or for hetro fun hermione (but i have a feeling after being preg he may turn out gay- just an inkling)

but i would love an obvius and insulting homophobic ron maybe or maybe not dating hermione or slutty lavender getting busted by lots of people including the main charectors...dumdumdum... being BUGGERED/bottoming/recieving with neville or seamus but i think neville for comic value just a little sugestion for some background fun-

xoxo thanks for the yummy cookie lol-
mrscakeakajane chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
oh poor Draco and poor Harry.

but sweet Sev kissing his hand like that

love it.

i will put in another vote for Draco and Remus. and put in a request for some animagus action. Remus will need a pack to run with after all
gigglefaries101 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
wow its coming along so well cant wait for the grand revalations

i like the chapter lengths they are easy to read but would love them to be a little longer (but that might just be me always keen for more lol)

AWSOME!

xoxo

bekkah
sUp3rhiRo chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
you should have draco with either george or remus...i think since both of them have lost someone important to the war...but ultimately its your choice

...there are already a lot of good herm/draco stories out there too
mrscakeakajane chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
great chapter hunny. i still say Draco with Remus, do i get a second vote? and creature blood would be a nice little twist
gigglefaries101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
wow this is looking so good i really loved the start so far

i think we should have draco with either george/charlie/remus or maybe even hermione for someting new ;-) as they are all warm and gentle and could help draco back from what hes been trew

and would love a shocked draco when he finds out about harry and sev

i can just imagin him wandering around snapes home and coming across a half dressed harry (hehehe)

keep it up awsome stuff and hey who says you cant keep up with more than one storie at a time i love them all

xoxo

bekkah
sUp3rhiRo chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
woah...can't wait till the next update
mrscakeakajane chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
a great start. how about Draco with Remus, he would be gental but protective.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Well I don't know about nightmares so I will check that out, but I liked how this one started in some disturbing way.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7