Reviews for Starstruck
Gina chapter 14 . 3/5
Oi, nossa adorável esta história, perfeita mesmo, deveria ter uma continuação. ?...parabéns.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Love your story! Can't wait for the sequel!
wildchartermage chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
Awwww, so sweet! I really enjoyed reading about the eventual buildup of relationship between Jim and Spock. The image of spock laughing in my head...priceless! :)

PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! 3
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
Awe... That is so cute! *Squeals like a sissy girl*

So adorable. At least they have a happy ending.

And I wish you can make a sequel.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
LOVE IT!
MegKevin chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
there arent even words.

this is so fabulous, and so touching. the tension, and fear, all building up to the romance, were very realistic.

i hope i can have the pleasure of reading more of your stories in the future.

-MegKevin
Marvinder chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
THIS was amazing :D

Some few slight spelling/grammatical errors, but overall it was brilliant I loved the story :D
FaeFolk chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
really cute!
Lovedoodle chapter 14 . 8/8/2009
*smiling from ear to ear*

Awsome!
T'Pinto chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Yay! you got it done! HIGH FIVE! - You ended it well. Very cute. Next time more Pike...You know I just think Pike is hot...*sigh* Anywho.. I do hope there will be a sequel - but for the time being you have more important things on your plate.

So...

A - Ok Serin - NOW you can bother her...

B - Glad to hear Sammo is okay! :)

C - ...so uh...how was cleaning? hehehehehe. ;)
Chicapanzy chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Yay! Happy ending! Cute scene with the water hose :D So glad this chapter came out today! Hope to see a sequel for it!

*hugs and kisses*

Chicapanzy
Yana5 chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
i love protective Scotty and Bones
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
Woah there... that chapter was so intense! I'm really glad that Bryce guy was kicked out of Starfleet - he clearly doesn't belong there. Ugh, bible thumpers give other tolerant Christians a bad name! I was so pissed just during the whole encounter. Spock and Jim had this beautiful moment and then BAM that asshole had to ruin it and cause bodily harm to them both. Oh hell no. I'm really sorry your ex was like that (or did you just use his name?)

The comfort/sex scene at the end was great though! What an emotional rollercoaster. Thanks for showing how much love that goes on in Kirk and Spock's relationship.
Lovedoodle chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
This chapter hurt... *crying*
SarahWeasley chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
I really love this story so far! It's amazing. I have to say when you mention "Chekov enthusiastically screaming every time he found a seashell," I thought that was adorable and I could most definitely see it happening.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »