Reviews for As the World Falls Down
very sorry for my latest mean review. Your story left the point too often for me to enjoy. but it was well written and a good story if you're into that sort of thing
Okay sorry for my mean review. This story is well written and very good in parts- I just found in irritating to follow as it constantly left the plot to reference other stories and quotes- I wanted so much for it to get to the point that I stuck with it to the end and the end was so simple that it made me very angry. I'm sorry though- it is a good story for people who are into that sort of writing.
Holy fuck worst story ever un original manotice bull shit that went on forever how did I tolart this shit. Absolute crap
KTBaby19 chapter 1 . 7/29
This was amazing. It was extremely well written, and just...beautiful. I'm in love with this story. Please please PLEASE tell me that a sequel is a possibility!
loverofanime41302 chapter 20 . 4/25
YAAAS THEY KISSED! *fangirls excessively* asdfghjkl! I ship it so MUCH, doe!
loverofanime41302 chapter 6 . 4/25
OMG your descriptions are so vivid! I find MYSELF getting lost in Jareth's eyes while reading!
jenaleec chapter 27 . 11/21/2014
That was twisted and nuts and awesome and i hated it and loved it ... im kinda devastated... well done lol
Tamha chapter 27 . 9/15/2014
SQUEEE! This ending was exactly perfect. I don't think I've ever been so excited for a story that ends with Sarah Aboveground.

I'm ashamed with how long it took me to recognize his use of "As you wish." (I realized somewhere in the last 3-4 chapters.)

I'm curious what his reaction will be when they get to her apartment, and she pulls out the printout of him, lol.
Tamha chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
As I read along, at first I didn't recognize where the painting was from, but the printouts of Jareth's face made me realize. Wish I could find a higher quality version of that music video, but I kind of think there might not be one.
Tamha chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Yep, I saw that coming. I haven't seen a Linda wish in my latest reads, though, so nice to see one again.
veronicaselene chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Obviously, I'm a tad late but I wanted to say that I immediately caught the Wild Is the Wind and Close to You by the Carpenters references! I was so happy to see that! I don't know anyone else who listens to the Carpenters. Anyways, marvelous story! I'm devouring it much too quickly. I definitely believe I'll be rereading it. Thanks for sharing it! :)
Aurora214 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Your writing is truly amazing. Everything is so vivid and fluid. Every sense is used and you feel like you are truly experiencing it all.
Eomer chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I have enjoyed the story thus far immensely.
In some ways, it bears some resemblance to K.L. Morgan's 'What Dreams May Come'. (In my opinion, the greatest tribute to Labyrinthine fanfiction.)
The only corrections that I would like to point out are due to typefont:
There are a few issues with italics midpage of chapter seven in the dialogue between Luke and our infamous Goblin King.
Thank you for story. I am supposed to be working on my schoolwork as well.
What IS IT about the the Goblin King that makes all others pale in comparison... including every well-intention to study?
He will knock four times chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
This story? I'm grading it with an F... For "fanfiction genius"!
Hahahhaha got you for a second there didn't I?
Bloodsired chapter 27 . 12/26/2013
Excellent reads! quite enjoyable.