Reviews for As the World Falls Down
KTBaby19 chapter 1 . 7/29
This was amazing. It was extremely well written, and just...beautiful. I'm in love with this story. Please please PLEASE tell me that a sequel is a possibility!
loverofanime41302 chapter 20 . 4/25
YAAAS THEY KISSED! *fangirls excessively* asdfghjkl! I ship it so MUCH, doe!
loverofanime41302 chapter 6 . 4/25
OMG your descriptions are so vivid! I find MYSELF getting lost in Jareth's eyes while reading!
jenaleec chapter 27 . 11/21/2014
That was twisted and nuts and awesome and i hated it and loved it ... im kinda devastated... well done lol
Tamha chapter 27 . 9/15/2014
SQUEEE! This ending was exactly perfect. I don't think I've ever been so excited for a story that ends with Sarah Aboveground.

I'm ashamed with how long it took me to recognize his use of "As you wish." (I realized somewhere in the last 3-4 chapters.)

I'm curious what his reaction will be when they get to her apartment, and she pulls out the printout of him, lol.
Tamha chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
As I read along, at first I didn't recognize where the painting was from, but the printouts of Jareth's face made me realize. Wish I could find a higher quality version of that music video, but I kind of think there might not be one.
Tamha chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Yep, I saw that coming. I haven't seen a Linda wish in my latest reads, though, so nice to see one again.
veronicaselene chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Obviously, I'm a tad late but I wanted to say that I immediately caught the Wild Is the Wind and Close to You by the Carpenters references! I was so happy to see that! I don't know anyone else who listens to the Carpenters. Anyways, marvelous story! I'm devouring it much too quickly. I definitely believe I'll be rereading it. Thanks for sharing it! :)
Aurora214 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Your writing is truly amazing. Everything is so vivid and fluid. Every sense is used and you feel like you are truly experiencing it all.
Eomer chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I have enjoyed the story thus far immensely.
In some ways, it bears some resemblance to K.L. Morgan's 'What Dreams May Come'. (In my opinion, the greatest tribute to Labyrinthine fanfiction.)
The only corrections that I would like to point out are due to typefont:
There are a few issues with italics midpage of chapter seven in the dialogue between Luke and our infamous Goblin King.
Thank you for story. I am supposed to be working on my schoolwork as well.
What IS IT about the the Goblin King that makes all others pale in comparison... including every well-intention to study?
He will knock four times chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
This story? I'm grading it with an F... For "fanfiction genius"!
Hahahhaha got you for a second there didn't I?
Bloodsired chapter 27 . 12/26/2013
Excellent reads! quite enjoyable.
RedSimplicity chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
-screams eternally into the night-
Sessho's Girl chapter 27 . 10/1/2013
Just wanted to note (probably noted by other people by this point) that David Bowie as Jareth has a right blue eye and a left brown eye, though I don't know about the size difference in pupil. Anyway, I thought you developed Jareth's background story really well by using the Hans Christian Andersen tale as the original concept. This could have done less with all of the characters quoting poetry and the like every five minutes, especially the Italian ones, as it detracts from the story and makes you, the author, sound like you are trying to show off your vast literary knowledge. Remember that most of the people you are writing to on here likely understand about twenty percent of what you mentioned. Despite saying all that, however, I really did enjoy reading through this and I see this as a very interesting follow-up to the movie.
AtharinaTheFae chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
Your 10th grade teacher Ms. Holly Ivy (SRSLY? She was named for a Christmas carol?) is dead wrong. You can have reasons why or reasons why not, and you need to specify which. The reason is BECAUSE you need the clarity. Ms. Holly Ivy (and her brother Running Deer) gets an F from me.