Reviews for Wallflower
LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEE IIIIITTTT!
I Killed Tony The Tiger chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
LOL!
LivsMom chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I'm confused. So Alice decided not to go to lunch with Bella so that she could destroy Bella's desk? That's messed up. Ha ha. Hmm - Alice Poison Ivy? Ha. Evil pixie.
Davii-Hime chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
I thought this chapter was good...especially Alice kicking her heel into Bella's computer, that was funny...though highly improbable XD

:) Funny stuff, funy stuf...
alliey mazbur chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
i ha already been past 2 weeks so u shoud be bak from vegas

i was looking forward to get to know this story and i want chapter 2 to be posted already

i cant tell if i will really like the story or not unless i have a chance to read it

it is hard to judge by a first chaper and the batman thing was weird

u should of made it something else not so boyish and weird
LivsMom chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
We love batman too! Have to love a story that references batman. Now if you had references Ras AlGhul then my husbnad would worship you forever. :)

I like this story. Especially since Bella was daring enough to climb out of a second story window and shimmy down a drainspout to avoid Mike. Very clever and non-tragic-Bella. I am also curious what became of Jasper since Edward was trying to find him.
broomhilda chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This looks like it could get very interesting and maybe amusing at times... I look forward to your next chapter.
NecMetu chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I like it. Very..original
punkbookworm chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
update soon please.

:D
FAXfan chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I love it! Have fun in Vegas! Be careful.
MormaTheMormo chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I LOVE IT! I am so happy you decided to continue.
bite-and-charm-me chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
just please tell me that the "gay" guy isn't actually gay and that he's Edward. I will be happy :)
Don't do anything I would chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hey continue this please for my sake. I know I'm asking too much but hell If I'm going to give up ... I definitely whant you to continue this

Now I want to say that the story is something new and interesting. I like they way you write ... well want can i say more than I just will be really happy if you update soon enough. For you to know i will be expecting and checking from now and then for the out come
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
It was random but kinda good, except for the 'site' instead of 'sight' thing you've got going on. I lvoe the batman underwear, it's so Bella in a good way rather than a bad way. Was the model guy Edward and the blond who brought him there Carlisle? Whether the answer is yes or no, I like the little interaction between them. I think there is room for it to be continued, if you feel like it, but it has a certain poignant mystery if it's left to stand alone. Maybe post more as a sequel rather than adding on chapters?

True
GreenEyesWannabe chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh this is good. Edward mabey o.O