Reviews for Leave
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Hey Nice sweet story thanks so much for sharing it :o) I really enjoyed reading it! Chilly x
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved it so passionate thank you
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ok so although I amhappy that they are together. The whole flip flop the groom was a little weird.

I think Bella's chosen method to tell/show Jacob was humiliating to him. It was super uncalled for and unfeeling. She really should have done that differently.

Crazy Alice I love that girl.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was beautiful!
polyphany chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Just read this a second time, I love it.
gabelle chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Sweet story! I loved it. I hope you will update Elemental soon too. You're such a great writer.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Edward and Bella were great together and I enjoyed finding out about their history and the strength of their feelings.

I really didn't like the way they humiliated Jacob. I'm sure there were many more gentle and less public ways of coming clean with him.
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was very beautiful! I was pretty confused at the begginig, I truly hoped she was getting married with Jacob, because that meant THE one would have been Edward. I was sooo happy at the end! I loved it!

Love,

Monica
AmayaBlack chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Well that was certainly a good day for Bella and Edward not so much for Jacob. This is the first time that I'm actually sorry for him, but well she was going to suffer more if Edward hadn't interfered in her decision. Still the night before the wedding what a bad and good timing. Question, how was the wedding after all?
harleys chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great oneshot!
dweissa chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
sweet! wipes tears
Just Sus chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Ah, I liked this, especially that Jake didn't beat the shizz out of anyone! LOL!

Now, back to Elemental!

xoSus
LadyNin chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Remember when I said that I read a lot and never remember who wrote what? Well, this is a very good example of that.

I discovered this fic while fic-diving (my idea of extreme sports) some time ago but since I usually fic-dive on my phone and writing reviews on that thing is a pain, I never put this story on alert or reviewed it or something.

Major mistake, because I happen to love this story. :)

I liked what you did with the characters, how passionate they were and how we weren't sure if the "mystery man" was Edward or Jake or whoever. Great plot device.

All in all I loved how sweet this was. A sweet little love story. :)

Thank you for writing it.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
oh thank goodness it was edward!
scarletsubstance chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is one of the best written one-shots I have read. Honestly. The writing is great. The use of words and descriptions are perfect. This is so one of my favorites.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »