Reviews for Leave
ajo chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is probably the hottest beginning to any story I've ever read... I was worked up within the first 5 sentences, and that aint easy to do!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Love it.
Ever Heard of a Dictionary chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
You have been reported for having adult content under the rating "M". That rating is only for language and mild mentions, not a full out adult content.

Regards,

Ever heard of a Dictionary
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very nice mix of sweet, sad, and sexy.
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet!

The fact that he would have been 21 and she 16, but he loved her even then.

As soon as he called her 'sweetheart', I knew for sure it was Edward; thank god... lol.

Aww, I still feel bad for Jake though. I'm 100% Team Edward, but I still love Jake's character so much.

Haha, Alice's reaction was priceless! No questions or anger, just a 'Yes!'

Loved it hun! : )
KazM77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very intense and really sweet with a side of lemons all in one fanfic. Great well written as usual.
MyBrownHairedGirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love this story so much!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I was really in the dark about who the guy was until alice came in...because while he may have called her 'isabella'-something only edward does- he was also using 'honey' and 'sweetheart'- all trademarks of jacob.

and speaking of jacob, it was nice of him to take it like a man.

and the last scene was sweet!
twinkletwi chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
good fanfic

aw...so sweet...with a side of lemons...
RiaMaria chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Woah, near miss there! Nearly a tragedy (marrying the mutt).

Loved Alice walking in on them, but of course she wasn't that surprised eh?
my2galspal chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Very interesting story. I was surprised that Edward was more irrate that Bella was getting married to someone else than Jacof was about basically getting dumped at the alter.

Thanks for sharing your writing.
I2want2knowu chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is fabolous!

I totally love it!

Wow, great job!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
omg not having the names in the beginning was just plain mean! lol I kept thinking 'hmm who could it be?'

aww Edward is sweet.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I had to admit that I began to doubt who it really was that Bella was with midway through the story since he was not mentioned by name but was so glad to find that my first thought of Edward rang true..I liked it when Jake was left at the altar and how Edward was like marry me...you are a great writer!
nelln chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was great!

I will admit, however, that I was completely apprehensive about reading it since you declined to list the pairing and I was afraid this was gonna be a JxB pairing. I have to admit that I skipped over to the end to make sure it was a ExB pairing, because although my opinion has soften toward Jacob (due to the movie) I still don't like JxB together.

I loved it. I heard about you because a bunch of ff ladies were atwitter on Twitter about your fic, Elemental. I wasn't really sure what your writing style was going to be which is the reason I read this o/s. Have you thought of expanding this into a multi-chapter fic? It would be interesting to see the progression of B from the beginning of her relationship with E to her engagement to J and then thru to the wedding and beyond.

Sorry for the essay, I tend to word vomit when I'm excited about a fic.

Thanks for sharing your fic with us!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »