Reviews for Leave
leckadams chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Im not usually a fan of Edward and Bella pairings, but I really enjoyed this story.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This story is so sweet. Love it.
nmnnnnmm chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is probably the hottest beginning to any story I've ever read... I was worked up within the first 5 sentences, and that aint easy to do!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Love it.
Ever Heard of a Dictionary chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
You have been reported for having adult content under the rating "M". That rating is only for language and mild mentions, not a full out adult content.

Ever heard of a Dictionary
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very nice mix of sweet, sad, and sexy.
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet!

The fact that he would have been 21 and she 16, but he loved her even then.

As soon as he called her 'sweetheart', I knew for sure it was Edward; thank god... lol.

Aww, I still feel bad for Jake though. I'm 100% Team Edward, but I still love Jake's character so much.

Haha, Alice's reaction was priceless! No questions or anger, just a 'Yes!'

Loved it hun! : )
KazM77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very intense and really sweet with a side of lemons all in one fanfic. Great well written as usual.
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love this story so much!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I was really in the dark about who the guy was until alice came in...because while he may have called her 'isabella'-something only edward does- he was also using 'honey' and 'sweetheart'- all trademarks of jacob.

and speaking of jacob, it was nice of him to take it like a man.

and the last scene was sweet!
twinkletwi chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
good fanfic sweet...with a side of lemons...
RiaMaria chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Woah, near miss there! Nearly a tragedy (marrying the mutt).

Loved Alice walking in on them, but of course she wasn't that surprised eh?
my2galspal chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Very interesting story. I was surprised that Edward was more irrate that Bella was getting married to someone else than Jacof was about basically getting dumped at the alter.

Thanks for sharing your writing.
I2want2knowu chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is fabolous!

I totally love it!

Wow, great job!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
omg not having the names in the beginning was just plain mean! lol I kept thinking 'hmm who could it be?'

aww Edward is sweet.