Reviews for Leave
SIINFULSAIINT chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Very cute story with wonderful dirty little lemons!
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I liked this one-shot :) Sweet :)
sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This o/s was a bit odd... only cause it moved through so flawlessly. I mean, whoda thunk everyone would take the news so well. I think it's bizarre that Jacob was like, yea, ok, I'm cool with you not marrying me cause you are in love with someone else. He didn't even bother to ask about the sex hair! And it was a pretty big freakin leap not canceling the church and just switching grooms. Weird. Only in FF land would everything work out this well. [giggle].
jajo chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wow! So much emotion in one short story.

And I need a ciggie. Very hot, chica.

But, still, I feel bad for Jake... :(
rosygloss chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very, very nice. I love how you worked so much of their history together in, telling just enough to make it emotionally compelling. I loved this. Thank you for writing.
Juliamine chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was seriously HOT! And I love that she ended up with Edward. Great o/s!
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Holy crap, Tallulah! Is this a one shot? If it is, it belongs in that lemon contest that just started. Hell, I may have you write the one for LB...not that I'm saying this is one...*cough**cough*

That was hot!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was awesome! Loved it! I think it was written well and we were given a lot of detail for a one shot. I really enjoyed it. It would be interesting to see it delved into even farther.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
M...lemon sammich w/ some fluff in the middle )

I loved it! You're a great writer, and your descriptions are fantastic. You built up the emotions and characterization very well in such a short piece. Wonderful!
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
OMG that was amazing! Is this a one-shot or are you going to continue with the back story? You did a great job!
keepingupwiththekids chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Loved it - cannot wait to read more!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6