Reviews for Frenemies
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
i liked it and i feel sorry for retasu, she must of been well sad that ichigo managed to win ryou's heart
Animad345 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, I love it! So sweet... So sad, too...

I really love the LettucexRyou couple, and I wish that they had explored it more- at least in the anime. Lovely story x xx x
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ah D: I never knew you had wrote this, gomen Sa-chan D

Aww, poor Retasu, Ichi baka backstabber .
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
First off, that's terrible that people have been so horrible to you. Believe me, I know how it feels, and I know how it feels to be lonely. It hurts real bad doesn't it? But its real great that you have a few close friends that you can always trust.

Secondly, I LOVED this! Mainly because I could relate to it so well,and because it was so well done! -goes to faves- I felt so bad for poor Retasu at the end! This was great!
Ryou's fan girl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I agreed with you Saba! This world is full of frenemies that enjoy seeing you drown in your own tears that enjoy seeing you die in problems they create that feed themselves with the doudts and insecurities other people has on their heart! just to feel like Gods!

Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow...that was great! You've really been doing a lot of poetry lately. I'm super jealous that you can use words so well like you do. A lot of my writing is just familiar words, and, admittedly, I like to use words to "fill up space". You use words carefully, but in a way that readers can understand everything that's going on. I love it! _

I'm sorry you're having such difficulties with online as well as in your life. You sound like you'd be nice to meet in person. Honestly, I wish you the best of luck in life.

I really enjoy your fanfiction (I've read everything you've posted), and I think I should review more often, too. After all, you deserve it!