Reviews for I'll Be Your Lover, Too
DropsOfLemon chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
So amazing! I just powered through this in 2 days! I hope you plan to finish it, I reeeeeally want to know who that prank caller is... and what happens with Edward and Bella! :) Great story!
lynnba chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
Hi - was wondering if you're planning to finish this story.
Cartnee chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
So I came across this story and I've read it all weekend. What can I do to get more? Preread? Beta? I'll do it! You do plan on finishing it right?
KimiD chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
"I have to live with her and she can be Satan in a fairy costume if she doesn't get her way." THAT was perfect! I loved the reveal to Esme & Carlisle, girl you had me bawling! It was so poignant and just perfect! You have such a way of describing people's feelings you pull me right into their emotions. THAT is a gift! Again, Great Chapter!
KimiD chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
This was a really well done chappy. Alice is someone we do not get to hear much of her inner monologue so it's nice to get inside her head for once and see her inner workings. Her thoughts are well thought out and she is so Alice. Great work!
KimiD chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
The reunion was PERFECT! I LOVED IT! So sweet, fun and happy! That's how a reunion should be. Love it!
KimiD chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I found this by a rec at the southern twific site and thought I would check it out. I see you have not done any updates on this in a while. If the rest of the story is as good as this first chapter, I would really love to see you finish this. I see you say this is a first try and have done some workup on it but have not finished it as yet. Please think about picking it back up and letting your characters have a HEA. KimiD
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
i really really really like this story!

and i really cant wait to see what happens next, and also one question... tanya?
SaMorgan515 chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
I love it already. I'm so drawn in.
Lissagirl26 chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
Wow I can't wait to read more!
myworldisblue chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
Do you keep thinking on finishing this fic? Hope so
summerc79 chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
I just finished reading the 16 chapters you have published so far. Wow! Great story :)

I hope you get a chance to update soon. I'm really curious as to how the characters will develop through time
sscana chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
OMG. I'm in love with this fic. Plaease tell me you'll be updating soon. You are doing such a great job with it. I love how you had Edward tell Bella about esme thinking they are soulmates. Bella has realized how at ease she is with Edward and that they truly are meant to be together. You Edward really is adorable and so sweet. He's just thrilled she's letting him in her life and know with time she'll realize they are soulmates. But she already knows and just need to talk with him. I'm thinking it's Jake on the phone or Renes dealer wanting Bella to pay up. She need to trust Charlie and Edward. Did I tell you I'm addicted to this fic. Lol. Great job.
regina423 chapter 16 . 11/5/2010
I love this story. Please keep updating. I can literally feel the heat between these two coming through my screen.
danabannana chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
When are you going to update this story? I am totally hooked. :)