Reviews for Their Silent Understanding
SneakerTime chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I loved your story! Leave it to DiNozzo to be injured on desk duty :)
racefh853629 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love it! Awesome story!
lol chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Lovely story. Nice contrast between beginning and ending.
ConventionObsessive chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That is the sweetest thing ever! I love it! I loved the fact he was playing football in the office, typical tony!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
He was still wearing jeans, a tee-shirt and some converse all-stars. I would so love to see him in that. I think he would look so hot.

Aww i loved Gibbs knowing Tony heard ans was ok with it. And Tony probably knew what he was telling Gibbs. They needed to tell each other something about there past.
Different Child chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awww. It's super sad but so sweet to see Tony and Gibbs in a moment! They're really like father and son! 3 33 I dunno what Gibbs did before Tony but it's cute. It's like Abby's his little sister too. XDD Tony's that is. Yayness! My tummy is full so I'm gonna run now. Lol. And blargh. Bus to catch. Ta ta for now
keembur chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
i've reread this story a cuple of times it still is awsome
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Haha, Tony getting injured while on desk duty! Only Tony could manage that feat. And also "being chased around a crime scene by his Boss because he started snapping pictures of a witness's legs." I love it!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was really sweet, I'm tearing up. I'm glad your fingers ran away cause they did a great job. 10/10
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aww, loved it! :)
Mulderette chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aww...loved that. You did a great job with t :)
skbcoke chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Great Story. Thanks
charli911 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
wow, what a great story. I can see Gibbs doing this because he was lonely and sad and needed someone around. And the end where Tony really did hear what he was saying...very sweet... would love to see a follow-up, where Tony comes back to his senses and remembers, but then tries to figure out if it was a dream or not...

great job
The Greek me chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This was a really emotional story and I feel really privileged to have read this...Thank you...
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
LOL sounds like my sister's stories from painkillers. It's given me an idea to turn her story into a one shot. I don't see how people can do that but it's hysterical.