Reviews for Experience to Share
Starcraft-playing female chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hi, I thought of leaving a comment since I liked the story but I coulden't find any words :D But then I read a bit on your profile how much it meant to you and thought I could atleast say hi :P

I'm a bit shy about my sexuality so I would prob not tell anyone I read it, but I'll tell you, that I honestly loved the story :

I also want to encourage you to keep on, the way you write is awesume.

I just came to think of something out of the blue, but I would have liked the story to maybe described the surroundings a bit more. What did it smell of in the fruitgarden? Was it cold outside in the night after the training? Hm, something about colours maybe? Such little things I think make the story come even more alive :) I think you know what I mean.

Good luck with future stories!

/21year swedish female
Erailea Evenstar chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. A guilty pleasure for most I assume, too afraid to let their name be known for having read it.

This was beautifully done. Truly thought out and felt down to the heart and spirit. You even managed to do what few who write such stories can; you made the sexual aspect a true part of the story. So much so you hardly see it as a simple sexual act. It took on an essence far beyond that.

Great work!
Karakuri chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow, that was thoughtful and well written. I am so happy to see some protoss fic in the mature section. The Terrans get way too much attention. I wonder, though, if the protoss' sexual parts are that similar to humans'?

As for constructive crit - perhaps it could be improved if you added some more conflict? Ok it's not action adventure, just an anecdotal sort of fic, but a little more emotional turmoil makes a good fic a great one, IMO.

Anyway, good work and keep it up!
Pinophyta chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow. That was beautiful.

Spiritual, romantic, and erotic. Very well written, too. I don't know what else to say. I'll just add it to my favorites and say, thanks for writing it.