Reviews for Laws of Nature 2
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
lol Poor Bumblebee. I pity him right now. Well... Maybe not. Pretty funny.

I've been waiting for this update! Now I can't wait until the next one!
BlackAer chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
daaww! everyone's all happy to be at the fair! :D

and hooray for Bulkhead's ingenious plan to disguise Bee!

it's good that the autobots are keeping a wary watch for wasp, but are still enjoying the atmosphere of the fair.

and it's especially nice to see Bee finally able to keep his promise to Sari, and that they're having fun.

aww, all the kids are tickling Bee with their paintings!

he sounds so happy!

*sigh* i hope that nothing bad happens next, but most likely somebot will eventually come and crash the party.

i hope not, Bee deserves at least a day free to enjoy himself.

hmm, i'm afraid i'm at a loss of who the mysterious human is...

since it sounded like he knew Raphael and had purple glowing symbols, i'd have thought he'd be Donatello, except i don't think he ever had a broadsword as a weapon.

that makes him a character from another show, although for the life of me, i don't where from.

ah well, apparently both are drawn to Bee's strange new powers. it's kinda funny that Raphael was actually so close to finding the aura had he stuck around Bee a little longer.

Now i wonder just what is Bee's new powers from and what'll happen when the two finally catch up to him?

as usual, a pleasure to read! update soon please!
WaffleBook chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Make more!
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
Awesome! Please update soon!
niwa-chan chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Awesome! This is my favorite chapter so far.

Can't wait for more!
RegretfulDragon chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
I've been meaning to review this for awhile, and have only just gotten around to it. ; Sorry. I'm lazy.

Several things. One: I just find it absolutely cute that Bumblebee calls Prowl 'sensei'. It makes me giggle every time I read it for some reason. :D

Two: Fight scene-FREAKING. AWESOME. I hate describing fights mainly because I can't do it very well. But I loved yours. It kept me on the edge on my seat.

Three: I nearly cried when Bumblebee started begging Optimus to let them go to the fair, and he kept refusing. All he wants to do is keep a promise. I'm glad they get to go, but I'm wondering if everything will turn out alright and if Wasp will attack again.

Still don't know the mystery character. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Can't wait for the next update. :D
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Awesome chapter! Loved it! Glad you're back! I love this story series!

Update soon! I want to know what Bulkhead is planning as a 'disguise' for Bumblebee!

Fenix
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
I'm thinking TMNT at that one scene. But total awsomeness just the same and welcome back.

BlackAer chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
hooray! congratulations on your Graduation! :D

did sari say turtle?

...is this, by any chance... a crossover with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? O_O

and seeing that since the mystery turtle has a red bandanna and flame tattoos, I'm guessing that somehow Bumblebee summoned Raphael from the missing 5th season the Ninja Tribunal.

( i haven't watched TMNT in ages, so i might be completely off with my guess!)

oh poor Bee, feeling so helpless! I wonder if he's going to be okay from the gold light that made him see visions and caused him to malfunction. Very curious as to what the gold light actually is, but i shall patiently wait for the next chapter for more answers!

but yay! swoop comes to his rescue! and i'm happy that swoop cares so much for Bumblebee that he'd be so furious at Wasp and fight for Bee. Go get him Swoop! teach that Wasp for messing with his minibot!

i love bee calling Optimus his dad, and i love that Optimus genuinely acts like a father to Bee and only wants his happiness and protection. personally, i think almost every bee from all the TF universes look up to Optimus as a father figure. so cute!

but aww, even though Optimus knows that it's dangerous for Bee to go to the fair, I'm glad that Bee's joyful hug for when he changed his mind was worth it.

I also love how respectful and caring bee is of prowl, compared to before he lost his memories and liked to make fun of prowl. i also love that Prowl is so gentle with bee and he helps convince Optimus to let Bee go to the fair, even though it's dangerous. Can't wait to see him teach the other levels of ninja training to Bee and watch as Bee gets more stronger and confident. Soon we'll have two ninjabots on the team! :D

and ooh! i wonder just what Bulkhead might do to disguise Bee? Probably change his color?

thank you for the new chapter! can't wait to see what happens next! hurry and update soon, plz! :)
Sassbrat chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
hey weaver great story. i think that the helicopter bot is springer or blades
WavvyTheFur chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Very sweet ending! 3 PLEASE CONTINUE!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Update soon! I'm hooked!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
Man I definatly can't wait for more.

niwa-chan chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Yay! i'm excited for more!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
I wounder what the megenta flash was? I guess I have to wait till next time.

53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »