Reviews for Family
Hawkfeather chapter 5 . 7/12/2022
K, i love this. and, u want some ideas? well here is a link but idk if it'll work lol

and i suggest looking at the entire list and picking the ones titled
"bad quill day"
"defensive instincts"
"nightmares"
"and just watch you seize me"
"nothings what is seems" and "watch me prowl through the night"
Hawkfeather chapter 1 . 7/12/2022
yup. it's Shadow, I'm sure of i.
jacquisup chapter 6 . 9/5/2020
I feel bad for Sonic having a concussion but happy he gets to be with his dad. I had a concussion once but I didn’t start getting dizzy or throw up until about 10 days I think?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2018
Tails Doll: I'VE COME TO TAKE UR SOUL

Me:(sometimes does crazy things when freatened)wha how (happens to have a rocket launcher at hand,launches three rockets at Tails Doll ) DIE CRAZY THING!

Tails Doll : I'LL BE BACK !

Me:Yells "Hope not!" mudders "sorry" to self
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2018
Chaos Control!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2018
KNEW IT WHAT SHADSIE
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
It's SHADSIE
Someone chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
Silly adorable Sonic _ I found this fan fiction years ago, and I'm so glad to have finally found it again! Also, I highly approve of Shadow's parenting skills. The scene with the watermelon was great!
sondoskhadidja chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
I love it you have to Write more stories
d971 chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
I hope this story returns. Honestly the greatest and most detailed, well thought out, heartfelt fanfic I have EVER read. And that's legitly saying something, I've read a ton. I've favorited both you and your story, along with following both. PLEASE come back! I can't handle the cliffhangers! Have mercy!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
So your not going to continue?

So you leave it off at sonic runs away and shadow sad.

You have to continue please!?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
ONG IM SO AMAZED I WAS PLAYING SWORDS CROSSED FROM A PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN SOUNDTRACK AND IG PICKED UPAT THE perfect time! -sorry I didn't notice caps and I don't wanna fix it
ImpertfectPerfections chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
*jumps up and runs off* SHIT NOT AGAIN GREAT STORY BTW
Manicpanicgirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
SHADOW
Abby chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
It was already unlocked when he used the kinfe to open the door.