Reviews for Family
Elliptical Puppy chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
So cool! Although the Tails Doll thing was unexpected...but Tails Doll is still awesome! W00T!

I luffs the lycan idea (since I secretly prefer it to werehog, not that its not cool) cause I love wolves! I like the simple, primal thoughts and language between them too, especially when Shadow calls SOnic an "Insolent Pup!".

Awesome job! Please update soon!

P.S. The child personna of Sonic is really cute! .
Elliptical Puppy chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
awww I'm loving this! I love this idea between the two! Hahaahaha and the chao "Speedy" was a super cute idea!

Well, this is really awesome so far!
SonicIsAwesome chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
This is a very good and well written story! Its a very unique concept to have Shadow be Sonic's dad, I like it! Anyways, I cant wait to see what happens next!
HyperShanic01 chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
You lost me at the whole "Tails Doll" thing so i just skimmed.

Jk, giving sonic amnesia?
KeizerGodzilla chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
Pretty cool,and disturbing at the end,anywya,what did I say that you thoyght eas cool last time,I lost track?
Genesis.BlazingShadow chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
The Tails Doll was absolutely unnecessary... Halloween or not...

other than that, it was a good chapter!

Keep writing!
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
NO SONIC DX I hope he get's his memories back! Can't wait for the next chapter, the stories just getting better and better - Happy Holloween~!
jorenmartijn chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Wow! Awesome! I like how descriptive you are in this chapter (and throughout most of the story!) and I'm really curious as to what's going to happen next. :)

And poor Sonic! He's already had a tough life, and now his very -soul- is being taken from him too!

Anyway, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. :)

~jorenmartijn
lollipop pump chapter 11 . 10/31/2009
This was good. EEK! The Tails Doll! *hides somewhere*
KonKonna chapter 11 . 10/31/2009
Kya! It's a cfliffy! XD Please update soon, I want to know what happens, Nya! X3
HyperShanic01 chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
XD Good one with the purple eyes thing. w00t! VIOLENCE.

And I hate the temporary invincibility.

Lol. Flat out ignore. Nice one.

And I love you more now XD THREE NEW FORMS. And by looking at your reviews, I'd say that you got Sonic's New Form Name
Neutral Zone chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
Since you reviewed my story, I felt I ought to review one of yours. I went with the one that sounded best to me, so here I am. Good. I'm not sure how I feel about this version of Sonic, or the father/son relationship going on, but this is very good. I was disappointed when I got to the end chapter, because I wanted to see more. Well done.
octolingkiera chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Wow. That would be a bit scary.

Oh my Shads, what a GREAT story! I love the relationships, and I love the dual eye color. I think it'd be pretty sweet. Freakin' awesome story. Great ideas and concept! Please up date soon! This rocks!
KeizerGodzilla chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Heres a name for Sonic new form,Chaos Sonic.
Genesis.BlazingShadow chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
definitely better than more than half the crap that authors have been shovelling out this month. I really liked the chaos transformations.

Good work!

Keep it up!

I didn't notice any apparent errors.

Keep writing!