Reviews for Just random tomb raider stories
28 chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Wow. They couldn't come at a more awkward moment, could they?

And my nonexsistant doctoral expertese says Larson may also have Uranium

gysotonic

acetone

syistonic

serosis
Alizorah chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
:O You frightened me there with the irony of how Larson might have ended up making everyone retarded and me BALD, what with like my biggest appearance obsession being thick, long hair. LMAO. I had to hold my mouth and nose from bursting into gut-splitting laughter...my mum's right behind me, and I don't want her asking what I'm up to. :P

ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU. You're just so f**king amazing and I love how you can describe the exact appearance I would, in reality, pull off...all the way from the strappy tank top and black trousers down to the biker boots *sigh* It's freakish how well you know me. Strange, I actually WORE a striped camisole on the weekend with my black trousers...:O CREEPER! XD

Haha, so yeah, I LOVED it, and I guess you sorta gave me TWO birthday presents...both of which I had to read. :D Can't freaking wait for Crescendo, I am dying of longing! And you better update your other story sometime...or I will have your head. Eh, well, nevermind then. You're off this time since you mentioned my voluptuously gorgeous lips XD Hah, kidding, they're not that great. Great enough to get envy from my 21-year-old sister. Along with a few other more voluptuous things.. ;-D

OKAY, I'm done. I LOVE YOU NIKITERR. *waves* BYE.
Alizorah chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
LMFAO. Okay, sorry, I have to review on Chapter 11 because it won't let me review on the last chapter again. :(

But OMFG- you've seen that video TOO? Hahaha then you totally got Dem Jeans stuck in my head now! XD First time I watched that video, it was stuck in my head for a month. O.o haha and Going Under- GREAT song, but Larson...wow, Larson is just a plain old idiot. Like always. :-D

Yup, so I finally finished the chapter. And they all get better and better as it goes along! But still, I can't get over the whole part in the main hall...from that *ahem* remark Zip was about to make about that cat, to the end of the sexy knees and balls space argument. XD wow, long review...hahaha. good job, Nikizzle.
Alizorah chapter 13 . 11/22/2009
ROFLMFAO! Oh my GOD that is far too hilarious for me to take- I had to stop just after the whole 'ball space' argument because I was laughing too hard. I'll have to finish reading it later once I've calmed down- but OMFG, it's even more hilarious because I know the story behind that. XD I swear to god, Niki, you've got me in stitches and tears for this chapter! I'll probably review again once I finish the chapter. LMAO...really, REALLY good job!
Alizorah chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
LMAO! Niki, you have outdone yourself in making me crack up 'till my side started hurting! And, gosh, Larson is just such a nut-head! XD This chapter just made my day. ;-)
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Lol. The Stargate references were brilliant. You are becoming a master at humorous writing. Great job.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Great updates- Sorry that I haven't reviewed sooner. You're getting to be a better and better writer every time I read on update of yours. Great job. And I think everyone on this site is dreading something like school right now.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
Larson! *Facepalms* Idiot. Lol. Great job. Thank you for continuing the spiders! :) The rules were cute. Evil Satan! Poor Kurtis- I think he's scared for life. Lol. Okay, can't wait for the update! - Great story.
Lime-Frog chapter 7 . 8/8/2009
Aw poor Alister :( hahah XD

I love how kurtis and Larson are afraid of spiders! And Zips "Dont go near my rec room" quote! Made me chukle!

Good work!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Keep it up with the spiders! I'm curious as to where these bigs spiders came from, since it makes no sense how they could enter the Tech room undetected by Zip. Great job! 'Sisterly love' *Snorts* Yeah right. I get along with my sister more. Great job. :)
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Evil cat- Strange Larson- Even stranger Winston. Great job on all of your chapters- Only if you were trying to give the cat the devil's name, it's 'Satan', not Satin. Great job!
Lime-Frog chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Hahahaha! Oh thats odd, Winston and Larson makes an intressting team. Poor Lara

The begining started really sweet, untill Winston ruined it XD

Larson craked me up, poor Zip got a virus!

Keep it up!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Lol- Good stories! I really liked the cat one! Good job! :)
Lime-Frog chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Chapter 4 looks much better! well done, Alister is in character and all :D And he is to charming when he is drunk hahaha

Also all the new and old winston parts made me laughe XD

Very sweet, glad I could help :)

Also chapter 5 was very entertaining! Poor guys, especialy Kurtis! Good thing Zip belived him

The ending was sort of sad tho, Will Winston come back? How sweet of Larson to let him stay whit him hahaha!

Arigth I'll be waiting for the next chapter then! keep it up!
Lime-Frog chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Aw damn :/ no zip Alister romanc XD

Even tho chapter 4 has its fun parts (Like when Winston got that phone number) I feel like there is a bit to much "gay steriotype" going on on Alister.

He dosent really feel like the sort of person to dress like that and danc/sing along to lady gaga or use tirmes as "girlfreind" Just beacuse he is gay dosent make him use a "typical gay tone" I feelt a bit bugged by the things that was "typical gay" So maybe you should try and think of that

Otherwise I did think the Winsin parts were very entertaining, still good humor :)

I'll still keep my eyes open for chapter 5!