Reviews for Blackmail
Kay chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
Will this fic ever be completed? :( You said there was only one more chapter to go... yet it has been over 2 years since you've updated. Terrible tease! I hope you're still writing at the very least.
Innocence Ruined chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
My god MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! This so good than all of a sudden you quit writing! DX
GabbyKat13 chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
OMG I am sitting in my room and i get to the last part and in the living room my mom is watching drity danceing and the song hungry eyes came on an i just fits so well i can't stop laughing my head off. Thanks for your fic can't wait for what happens next.
Mik-Luvs-Cookies chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
awesome! u HAVE to update soon
logan chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
i want next chapter !
07dyso02s chapter 13 . 4/19/2011
I love your story. i love the idea of draco and harry together. it is so sweet. is there going to be another chapter? i loved this one!
Ms.Chibi chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
Wah! Harry and Draco! Help the school calm down!
TheSecretUchiha chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
OMG! You most definately have to update this, especially as they've just kissed infront of the whole f'ing school!

Can't wait to read more!

(Swears at stupid laptop for typing everything wrong!)
Anon chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
if last chapter is last, what's been going on since january?
LadyLucifer94 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
MORE...Want...more...now!
phantomfish chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
the next chapter will be the last ? noooooo D;

I do hope you finish this, it's been six months

I really like it though. :D now all thats left is the epic ending
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
I had way too many funny thoughts, tangenting from this chapter. I'm sure it's because it's very late...

(And the 'little problem' comment caused me to laugh for immature reasons. *smile*)

Good story, and I do like that everyone is pretty much in-character (though I am curious behind Pansy's actions in the last chapter. Did Harry just need a friendly face or...?)
SadieRose chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
I am in total love with this story! I haven't stopped smiling all morning! update as soon as possible.
paintupurple chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
lol OH SNAP! xD Whatever will happen?

And oh noes almost the end! D
the croc chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
Heck of a way to announce a relationship! This is seriously hilarious. I've been dying for something witty, hilariously awesome, and bottom Harry! Thank you Leclair!

Btw, that sex scene was freaking hilarious! I was laughing the entire time.