Reviews for Blackmail
vross3872 chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
This is a really good story line. You should write more chapters to it. I love the interaction between them.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
When are you going to update!?
sydney chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
i would just like to say that this is my favorite harry potter fic, if not my favorite all time fic. dear lord, you are a fabulous writer. i know this is an old fic, but i would chop off my own leg for you to finish it. please and thankyou.
my email,
ive never been this fucking moved by a fanfiction.
Kay chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
Will this fic ever be completed? :( You said there was only one more chapter to go... yet it has been over 2 years since you've updated. Terrible tease! I hope you're still writing at the very least.
Innocence Ruined chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
My god MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! This so good than all of a sudden you quit writing! DX
GabbyKat13 chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
OMG I am sitting in my room and i get to the last part and in the living room my mom is watching drity danceing and the song hungry eyes came on an i just fits so well i can't stop laughing my head off. Thanks for your fic can't wait for what happens next.
Mik-Luvs-Cookies chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
awesome! u HAVE to update soon
logan chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
i want next chapter !
07dyso02s chapter 13 . 4/19/2011
I love your story. i love the idea of draco and harry together. it is so sweet. is there going to be another chapter? i loved this one!
Ms.Chibi chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
Wah! Harry and Draco! Help the school calm down!
TheSecretUchiha chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
OMG! You most definately have to update this, especially as they've just kissed infront of the whole f'ing school!

Can't wait to read more!

(Swears at stupid laptop for typing everything wrong!)
Anon chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
if last chapter is last, what's been going on since january?
LadyLucifer94 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
MORE...Want...more...now!
silverbolts chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
the next chapter will be the last ? noooooo D;

I do hope you finish this, it's been six months

I really like it though. :D now all thats left is the epic ending
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
I had way too many funny thoughts, tangenting from this chapter. I'm sure it's because it's very late...

(And the 'little problem' comment caused me to laugh for immature reasons. *smile*)

Good story, and I do like that everyone is pretty much in-character (though I am curious behind Pansy's actions in the last chapter. Did Harry just need a friendly face or...?)