Reviews for The Question Mark
AJGuardian chapter 34 . 8/12
perhaps? lol.

Still cool mindrape you got here.
Naosj chapter 34 . 8/12
I came to your story years ago looking for a simple time travel story. You probably managed to create something much more substantial. I just have to question how close to the mark in terms of genre you got to as far as the demographic of Metal Gear Solid fans go.

As a general comment to my fellow readers, this isn't the ride you were expecting.
AJGuardian chapter 33 . 8/6
Oooooooh. Nice.

Shame, though.

Thanks for going on for so long. It seems like the story is almost over now.
AJGuardian chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
I still want to know why. You did this purposefully. Well played.
Storm Aurastar chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
Amazing. I love the way you twist around with Snake's thoughts and what's actually going on... To be honest, I'm pretty confused myself! But in a good way, of course. Also, I like how you titled this chapter "Deja Vu Deja Vu"... Is that a reference to MGSVGZ's Deja Vu mission? :D

Keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next update.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 30 . 4/13/2014
Ok wow... This is a rather epic mind screw of a story. I love it!
AJGuardian chapter 28 . 9/28/2013
...dang. Good fucking writing!
AJGuardian chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Alive...creeeeepy! What the fuck is up with this shiiit?
Mr. Havik chapter 8 . 7/6/2013

Best chapter I've read so far. Just... wow. I don't have the words.

But I will say this in the least: the scene where Snake is dragged along the floor through his own blood, along with that sickening squeak following was the highlight of the chapter.
Mr. Havik chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
I just loved this "retake" of Frank's boss fight! Snake was desperate to survive and then had his moments of mercy, although short lived, but suffice to say, I found this really amazing.
Mr. Havik chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Apologising for dropping off like that. Sorry.

I'm nevertheless very intrigued with your dark little tale. I just enjoy this clash of conscience for Snake. He storms through and puts a bullet into Frank in hopes of getting out of this nightmare as soon as possible. And then he begins to contemplate his actions when he hears Frank's cries. It's "human" in a way that is not often explored in many fiction.
Blinker182 chapter 28 . 7/2/2013
Mate, this is awesome! I love the detail you put into the story. Can't wait to see how this ends.
Mr. Havik chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Description for this chapter was more vivid and did an amazing job at relaying the image when scenes played out. Snake did a great job at hijacking the tank and plowing it through - really, if I were in his place, I would have done the same. But mostly for shits and giggles.

I was perplexed at the dead guys that just suddenly dropped in out of nowhere. I don't know if it was meant to disturb the reader or if it has some importance to the story.

Anyway, great read.
Mr. Havik chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Fuck, I forgot to log in to leave the last review.

The slo-mo scene really captured the feel right there; felt both despairing and scary. Though the continuity took a break here when Liquid shows up. How did that happen? Wasn't Snake reliving Shadow Moses as it was? But since Snake already called Liquid's bluff as Master Miller, and he's been speeding through, so I guess he must have stumbled in earlier than expected. Though Liquid seemed oddly prepared.

And one more thing, why did Snake expect a "time paradox"? Wasn't that a fourth-wall gag in MGS 3?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Wow, there was some real confusing imagery here. Did Snake die? I mean, again? Why would Ocelot bother to reset the wires given his missing arm when he could've easily captured Snake? And the gun?

Atleast Snake knows his game here. He's not bothering with the hostages because he already knows they die. Attempting to save them from a fate more or less that is decided would waste time. I wonder if Snake gets a headstart if he continues to barrel through the facility and catch the remaining bosses unprepared?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »