Reviews for The Question Mark
Kurai Fenikuse chapter 5 . 4/24
IT'S NOT "PHSYCO" (WHICH WOULD SOUND LIKE FISICO), IT'S "PSYCHO"

PSYCHO

PSYCHO
Phrophetsam chapter 35 . 11/27/2015
Amazing conclusion to an epic and confusing story. You tackled the 4th wall breaks in the series and made it into an incredible story. Well Done!
Storm Aurastar chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
Hm, interesting. I found my name in the binary, as well as the names of the other reviewers. Very, very interesting.
link01742 chapter 35 . 10/31/2015
hey full circle
Georgia Jackdaw chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I wasn't quite sure at first what to think of this, but I ended up liking the uncertainty. Even when understanding came, there were still unknowns for the reader-something I greatly appreciated. I felt I unsatisfied at the end, but know that it couldn't have ended any other way. I love that feeling after finishing a story. Thank you muchly for sharing.
AJGuardian chapter 35 . 10/30/2015
I'm not sure if someone hasn't already told you, but the ship's name in MGS4 is Outer HAVEN.

Poor David. Didn't bother to wait for Big Boss again...why did you leave him out at the end? Is Big Boss not reliving his Hell all over again as well? I would have liked to see if he has noticed this loop as well.
AJGuardian chapter 34 . 8/12/2015
perhaps? lol.

Still cool mindrape you got here.
Naosj chapter 34 . 8/12/2015
I came to your story years ago looking for a simple time travel story. You probably managed to create something much more substantial. I just have to question how close to the mark in terms of genre you got to as far as the demographic of Metal Gear Solid fans go.

As a general comment to my fellow readers, this isn't the ride you were expecting.
AJGuardian chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
Oooooooh. Nice.

Shame, though.

Thanks for going on for so long. It seems like the story is almost over now.
AJGuardian chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
I still want to know why. You did this purposefully. Well played.
Storm Aurastar chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
Amazing. I love the way you twist around with Snake's thoughts and what's actually going on... To be honest, I'm pretty confused myself! But in a good way, of course. Also, I like how you titled this chapter "Deja Vu Deja Vu"... Is that a reference to MGSVGZ's Deja Vu mission? :D

Keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next update.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 30 . 4/13/2014
Ok wow... This is a rather epic mind screw of a story. I love it!
AJGuardian chapter 28 . 9/28/2013
...dang. Good fucking writing!
AJGuardian chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Alive...creeeeepy! What the fuck is up with this shiiit?
PapaChaos chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
This.

Best chapter I've read so far. Just... wow. I don't have the words.

But I will say this in the least: the scene where Snake is dragged along the floor through his own blood, along with that sickening squeak following was the highlight of the chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »