Reviews for A Challenge Met
wow
Dove chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh my GD that was hot... *fans self*
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Spirits and dear sages indeed! Hot stuff.
robinjane chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This was so well written and I love Zutara and wish Avatar was made for an older audience because then Zuko and Katara would most definitely be a couple.
Artexatreyu chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Just amazing. Lol if me ol mum could read those Fabio romance novels, then I show not but pride in reading Zutara. Absolute favourite stuff!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Incredible. I like how you describe their thoughts.
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aww, this was so cute and steamy!
DarkPoet89 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
No matter if it's during a heated battle in enemy territory, Zutara always has time for a heat battle between themselve, if you get me ;D.

Gotta wonder how smoothly this would've fit in with the invasion P
Kirida chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Loved it so much. Zuko and Katara the perfect couple in the avatar world.
WistfulSeahorse chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
It seems difficult to find well-written Zutara oneshots- but this one is pretty perfect! Pacing is quick enough that this feels like a one-shot (not a three chapter pasted on one page), Zuko and Katara's reactions seem believable, and best of all, good smut is all in the details, which you don't neglect. Thanks for the fic. :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
If im not mistaken then they stayed in the hallway... yeah, that would of been intersting if someone walked in on them*coughozaicough*xD Anyways aside from that this would of made a great multi-chap but I loved it anyways
Ergo-Awesome chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Lovely story. I especially enjoyed the amount of realistic emotion throughout the piece.

"He groaned, digging his fingers into her thighs and started to apologize, knowing it would hurt, but –" - This line was particularly striking, especially for the characterization.

Nice job!
Mz.zutara4sho chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Such a beautiful ending. I loved it.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
THAT WAS MIND BLASTING!XD lol!
jessi chapter 1 . 4/18/2010