Reviews for Destroying Voldemort is Boring
ChocolateFrogCard chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
aww... super cute... love the end :)i always did wonder what they did for all these hours in the tent, and this actually seems kinda realistic :)
kc256 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Great job! I wish there could be more... but you did end it at the perfect time. Poor Hermione...

You showed Hermione's (and Ron's) personalities very well! I could picture that happening in the book.

Again-great job!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
They were out of character but still a fun read.
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
love this loads and loads :)

MORE? *puppy dog face*?
beedivine chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Haha this is great. I thought the way you ended it was perfect. Nicely done!
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Brilliant little one-shot! :) You caught Hermione's character very well, especially in her thoughts at the start, and I can definitely see this happening had the characters ever played that in the books! :)
fate hates me chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
i really like this! its short and to the like the ones my friends write! anyway love thr story PEACE OUT!
221b-whovian chapter 1 . 10/3/2009

No, actually I really enjoyed it, it was just a nice insight into all those incredibly long, lonely, boring days. And I really liked it
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
LOL, good one!

I like the elements of humur you have interspersed in the fic, plus Hermione's attitude. Do write more! -
Drama Queen And You Know It chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Yeah that was random but it was very well written..
outwittingsquirrels chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Awh that's a cute ending! Funny too, can completely see that happening :) loved it!
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Liked it, poor Ron really doesn't the idea of the game does he?
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was cute. Loved it.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was sweet :) Nicely done.
Scentsy chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I happen to like the idea of this story a lot. I can see this happening while they are dawdling along.