Reviews for Shadows in Shadows
IpiuGate chapter 3 . 4/16
awww. Shame your illness back then made you drop this. It could have been really fun to see how their dynamic progresses as they grow older and to see if it changes their characters and interactions with Hattori, Hakuba, Aoko and Ran later on.
NinaKaitoConan chapter 3 . 9/2/2017
Love it so much!
SeventhAssassin chapter 3 . 3/12/2017
this story was very unexpected... now it had stop... is the story dead?
MercurialDestiny chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Oh that's just horrifyingly heartwrenching...
Makes me wonder how their lives will progress from here on, and if this sensing of each other will be a recurring thing (I really hope so!)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
My god this is sweet and heartbreaking at the same time
PipeDream chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
My god that is heartbreaking
And rather concerning: if this psychic knowledge of each other (unless it's just Shinichi?!) Isn't because they're twins, then what could be happening?!
Seriously though, these two will be the death of me, they're so unbelievably sweet!
PipeDream chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
My god this is so SWEET
and the inclusion of Shinichi reminding them of Yusaku, and being afraid of fire? Just perfect! I seriously adore this already!
Jenaminya chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
It doesn't really matter to me, but Kaito's mother's name has been mentioned in canon and it's Chikage. But like I said, it doesn't really matter, and the fic is quite good ;)
AgasaR chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
I luv this! Plz continue!
Tho its been years... I wonder if u r still alive...
AngelsBeast chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
aww, poor kai! I guess you stopped this... *sniff* ... but it's sooo good! a great explanation for Kaito phobia! pleeeaaaaseee, continue?
christina-bella chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Absolutely love this fic. I've read any other story with this type of plot. Will you be continuing this? Please do!
By the way, Kaito's mother's name is Chikage isn't it?
wolfsblood13 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I love your story; I hope you update soon.
Rychan6 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Cute!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I like this, update please!
Jelp chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
What an intriguing fic! I hope that one day you return to it. If not, thank you for a very sweet, cute fic so far. :) Jelp