Reviews for Shadows in Shadows
Jenaminya chapter 2 . 3/21
It doesn't really matter to me, but Kaito's mother's name has been mentioned in canon and it's Chikage. But like I said, it doesn't really matter, and the fic is quite good ;)
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
I luv this! Plz continue!
Tho its been years... I wonder if u r still alive...
AngelsBeast chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
aww, poor kai! I guess you stopped this... *sniff* ... but it's sooo good! a great explanation for Kaito phobia! pleeeaaaaseee, continue?
christina-bella chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Absolutely love this fic. I've read any other story with this type of plot. Will you be continuing this? Please do!
By the way, Kaito's mother's name is Chikage isn't it?
wolfsblood13 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I love your story; I hope you update soon.
Rychan6 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Cute!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I like this, update please!
Jelp chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
What an intriguing fic! I hope that one day you return to it. If not, thank you for a very sweet, cute fic so far. :) Jelp
3 cups 0f tea chapter 3 . 5/23/2012

I'm waiting~
My Solitude chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
This is quite an interesting chapter. X3
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
this was a rather endearing chapter. i liked that shinichi could sense that kaito was in trouble. that could play out quite nicely in future chapters. are you going to shrink shinichi as well? i think that's make for an interesting twist. no one (to my knowledge) has done that yet in a kaishin twin fic. i'm sad to see that you haven't updated this in a couple years so i hope you update it soon.
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
this chapter was so cute and sweet that if it were candy readers could get a cavity! XD it's a really good story. so some of yusaku kudou's habits are starting to show in shinichi huh? should get interesting.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Great story! I would love to see this piece continued, so update again soon please!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »