Reviews for Reality Check
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
hahahaha. i jsut love this! especially the eye staring from both of them! Sooo cute and adorable! And i just love it how Goku instantly knows what Sanzo was thinking about it. hehehehe. Goku was sooo cute with his predictable glancing up at Sanzo. _ Adn you totally got Sanzo feeling's for Goku spot on. Sanzo loves Goku but he is not too happy about that revealation. Again just love love love this!
Shella chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is so awesome and makes me grin and squee and dance in my seat. My favourite part was them exchanging badly-hidden smiles. So damn adorable. If this fic were tangible, I would hug it and squeeze it and name it Win.
Lizche chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
loved it. thank you for sharing. :)
Nephilum-Kat chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Now if only this enlightenment would grace the manga. Alas, I have yet to find out. Hope to see more (Saiyuki writing, at least. I love the way you write.) from you soon.

Happy writing.
tbennett92 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love the completely unexpected inevitability of this. It suits them. Thanks!
Kitesvara chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very funny!
orvida geri chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This pretty darn accurateo f these two.

And i must say it appears very telling with how sanzo's mind is working.

And goku's cockiness is as adorable as ever is this going to have another part or is it just a one shot deal?

If only they could remember there past lives it would all be so simple.
TheCoffeeFox chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Well done. You really got inside Sanzo's head. "...inspire in you the overwhelming urge to club seals." lol
Atheist1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ha Ha... Sanzo looking like a deer caught in headlights?

But I wonder if Sanzo would have accepted his feelings for Goku your way or would he just deny it, the way he denies everything else?

He is one complicated contradiction and that's what makes him so damn appealing. _