Reviews for The Lady of Letters
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 19 . 1/15
if history books could be rewritten, this is what I'd copy and paste into them :)
Leppy99 chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I love ittt
They are so cute together
I cant wait for ur next update
TiaMaria710 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Hello. Truly enjoying your story. So grateful for your elegant writing style that maintains the charm of JA fiction. Thanks for writing and posting.
Fiorenza chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
I really enjoyed this. It's believable and not terribly out of character. The letters are clever and loving and the surrounding story equally good. It even solves some of the question as to whether it would have been possible for her to keep writing if her romance had had a happier end. I'd be delighted if you continued.
sandisis chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
So lovely. Thank you.
Kraftychik chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Must. Have. More. Please! I really love this. The thought of Jane & Tom together makes my heart sing! I really have enjoyed how you capture the language that was used in that period and how they write so sweetly to one another and convey so much in such few words. Please, continue this when you can. I'll be patiently waiting for an update. :)
bellagorilla1470 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh my. I love this story! I think you've done a wonderful job with it, and I wish you to continue it, but I understand if you can not. I just wish to say, wonderful job!
God bless you!
toastedmuffinz chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
Lovely :) I look forward to this being updated one day and understandably that it may not be soon, I'm still very much sure that I'd love this story all the same. It brings about hope in love - one that is with such patience, honesty and acceptance with one another while weathering through whatever that beckons with a steadfast heart. Love certainly is enduring and beautiful - as how you've desribed it for Tom and Jane here. Thank you again :)
toastedmuffinz chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
Reading this story again brings on the same feelings it did to me back then - giddy with utter delight at the beautiful words in their letters to one another, and the warmth of the English countryside. I adore the way you phrase your words and in particular with Tom and Jane's expressions of love to one another - poignant, heartfelt and simply sincere and raw in its beautiful emotions.

Thank you for writing this and I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapters. Thank you *hugs*
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Please continue this lovely story!
TheAmazingCat chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
You should finish this
lionesspotter chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
I must say this is my favorite story right now! I love becoming Jane, and I must admit I bawled like a baby when they separated! This is such a sweet story! Tom you charactarize him perfectly
Napi chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Hi!

Just a review to tell you how much i enjoy your story and your style, it is so sweet and so lovely i can believe i am reading the real Jane and the real Tom! You're trying to give them a happy ending ( i hope so!) and you're doing it perfectly. I've seen you haven't post for month now, i hope you will post again soon, i will be waiting for a new chapter!
Excuse my language, I'm a french native :)
Bisous!
Napi
Stars May Fall chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
I read this whole story in a day, and had to thank you for the masterpiece you have created. I felt that this story was wonderful in that it allowed us to see Jane and Tom together but not without difficulties, so that it is realistic. You also made it so that I can see this happening in this time period, the writing is elegant, and makes me think of Jane Austen herself, or other classically writers.

Thank you for the story and I hope that you update soon. I want to see Jane and Tom married, and their visit that are plotting. Thanks again for the wonderful story.
TiaMaria710 chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Your story has allowed me to imagine a Jane Austen happy ending for
A beloved author. I hope you plan to finish it. Your story contains the sensibilities of that time in speech and language with just the right amount of spice as to not offend j.a. were she with us today. I hope she is smiling down a on you and you will take up your pen again. Thanks for writing.