Reviews for The Lady of Letters
Kraftychik chapter 23 . 10/26
Beautiful ending! I wish it could have been that way for them for real. :)
mioneandroonie chapter 2 . 10/26
I've loved this story wow since I found it, and I can't believe you finish it.
I will start reading RN, thank you for finishing and thank you for sharing your work:D
Consti Grandchester chapter 23 . 10/26
Beautiful end! wonderful story! Congratulations!
Consti Grandchester chapter 22 . 10/26
h my god! I hope she says yes. I love these three chapters you posted. Please update soon!
NATM-Wizard-Tribute-Narnian chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
love it. Please update
sweetangieb chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
It has been two years since your last update. How appropriate for the conclusion, don't you think?
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
if history books could be rewritten, this is what I'd copy and paste into them :)
Leppy99 chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I love ittt
They are so cute together
I cant wait for ur next update
TiaMaria710 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Hello. Truly enjoying your story. So grateful for your elegant writing style that maintains the charm of JA fiction. Thanks for writing and posting.
Fiorenza chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
I really enjoyed this. It's believable and not terribly out of character. The letters are clever and loving and the surrounding story equally good. It even solves some of the question as to whether it would have been possible for her to keep writing if her romance had had a happier end. I'd be delighted if you continued.
sandisis chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
So lovely. Thank you.
Kraftychik chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Must. Have. More. Please! I really love this. The thought of Jane & Tom together makes my heart sing! I really have enjoyed how you capture the language that was used in that period and how they write so sweetly to one another and convey so much in such few words. Please, continue this when you can. I'll be patiently waiting for an update. :)
bellagorilla1470 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh my. I love this story! I think you've done a wonderful job with it, and I wish you to continue it, but I understand if you can not. I just wish to say, wonderful job!
God bless you!
toastedmuffinz chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
Lovely :) I look forward to this being updated one day and understandably that it may not be soon, I'm still very much sure that I'd love this story all the same. It brings about hope in love - one that is with such patience, honesty and acceptance with one another while weathering through whatever that beckons with a steadfast heart. Love certainly is enduring and beautiful - as how you've desribed it for Tom and Jane here. Thank you again :)
toastedmuffinz chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
Reading this story again brings on the same feelings it did to me back then - giddy with utter delight at the beautiful words in their letters to one another, and the warmth of the English countryside. I adore the way you phrase your words and in particular with Tom and Jane's expressions of love to one another - poignant, heartfelt and simply sincere and raw in its beautiful emotions.

Thank you for writing this and I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapters. Thank you *hugs*