Reviews for Blood of the Daedra
Wolfox6 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Very amusing! As horrible as I felt for the guy and his lost dog in the first chapter, this one had me chuckling.

Well done!
Quillweave chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Fantastic! :D Good to see a bit of Oblivion, and a great way to examine Spellbreaker's consequences and the consequences of so-called invincibility. Ah, the things we hold dear...
x0Rose Hime0x chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
These are brilliant, I love them all. They remind me of old wives' tales that mothers tell their children to keep them out of trouble! I especially liked the first one, it was just amazing how it managed to go round in a full circle and I always wished I could get a permanent pet in the console oblivion -pouts-

Could you put the name of the artefact at the top of the story instead of just in the chapter? It would be helpful.

I'll be waiting to hear what other daedric artefacts have ruined peoples lives. No doubt all of them.
hooded mage chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
This is a fantastic series of chapters. They're so original and well written. Keep writing. Tattey-bye now.
Fancy-has-been-tickled chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
I'm not always a good reviewer, but these really tickled my fancy. I like how the orientation is on their lives and not the quest. I also like how Azura's star brought pain, while the Skull of Corruption brought pleasure. Funny how life works, right?
dreamoperator23 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
All of these shorts were very, very well written! Quite enjoyable to read!
C. Allan Churchill chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Chapter three: Well written story. All of these stories have a good style to them.
C. Allan Churchill chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Chapter two:Good, it had a funny ending.
C. Allan Churchill chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Chapter one:That was kind of sad. It was really well written though.
maskedpainter chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
this was rather intresting twist on the skull of corruption. i really liked this, but Vermina is not the webspinner that's mephala.

intresting chapter and i can't wait for the next one.

callalili chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Oh I liked this one! I never did Vaermina's quest so I had to look up with that Skull of Corruption did, but I love the concept of people using Daedric artifacts for everyday things, and this one was particularly clever.
SherrySummer chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Huh? A happy ending with Vaemina's gift? That was quite unexpected. XD Clever witch, and a lucky husband of hers. I would have never thought of using the Skull of Corruption that way. _
Bramblespite chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Man, I was terrified for the girl with the skeleton key in LuLa's quarters, and yet sad when it was apples that killed her. XD

And hooray, this chapter has a happy ending!
maskedpainter chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
this was intresting. i really like this story and i hope to see another one soon.

wonder which artifact will come next, maybe Sanguine?

SherrySummer chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
A Dark Guardian for a poisoned apple, that doesn't seem bad deal for Lucien at all. XD Another interesting tale. Beautifully done. _
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »