Reviews for Blood of the Daedra
Quillweave chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
BRILLIANT. What else can I say? More, please. :3
FurLicker chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Poignant and realistically hapless. Your description of the dog's soul in the gem was wonderful. I very much enjoyed both of these!
callalili chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Oh! Poor dog! And poor sheep-or not really, since he's happy, but Sheogorath can be kind of mean, huh? This was sweet and funny and sad, and I really liked it. Martin does mention that he had the Sanguine Rose at some point, and it brings up the question of all the mortals who have had daedric artifacts before you and what happened to them. I hope when you do get to the Rose we'll see how Martin got it and what exactly he was so embarrassed about.
maskedpainter chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
ROFlMAO!

oh gods this was hillarious i really loved this and it was...perfectly mad!

oh now i'm really going to have to get to work on my fiction involving the Mad God.

MP
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
oh...this is sad it makes me want to cry.

i...i think i like it but i'm not sure because i want to go sit in a corner and hug my doggy.

MP
SherrySummer chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
You are evil. XD How can you make the poor mage's plight so enjoyable to read? Wonderfully written. I do love your sense of humour. :D
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Ah, the poor man. I would have died of grief, if I had killed my dog by accident. :( It’s a little too sad for me, but beautifully written, as always. _
the-lovecat chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Sheos so evil...
Ambrose51 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Heh, nicely done. Where did all this come from? And two updates in one day? Anyway, very well written. The second one was certainly amusing.

Keep up the good work!
Quillweave chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
THIS IS FREAKING BRILLIANT. Not to mention hilarious. No sense of humor, hmm? HMM?
Bramblespite chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
I cracked up at that last line. XD

Tee hee, that was great!
Quillweave chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This is so wonderfully sad. You pulled it off, as usual, with incredible eloquence and skill. MOAR. Ahem. 'Scuse me, got a bit of fangirl lodged in my throat. :D
Bramblespite chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Aw. :( That was so sad, but well written.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3