Reviews for Dreams
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 27 . 9/8
This is just the sweetest thing! X-D
Also, Jack is ridiculous. "Three minutes and fifty seconds to go." X-P Ah Jack, you rascal you. I also really like the idea that fixed points in time are not only mentally agonizing for Time Lords, but also can have physiological effects on them as well. I think I'll borrow that. :-P
QueenTatooine chapter 27 . 8/7
I really enjoyed this story. A friend of mine recently had a stroke and his recovery was slow as described here in. Many stutters and stop, many surges and pauses. It was a stressful time for him and his family. Good job.
BrightWatcher chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
Ahh... *sigheth*

How lovely.

Thank you for the story. It was fantastic.

Good luck with your writers muse!
Heart broken chapter 25 . 3/7/2014
Owwwie. That hurt *jams finger towards heart* in here!
xD chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
oh this story is PERFECT!
its got doctor whump and action and its awesome xD
Aelita17 chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
Brilliant as ever, good plot although I was a little bit uncertain about the Sontarians being main villains, maybe because it's hard to treat them seriously in the show (especially considering Strax).And I have to admit there was a teeny tiny moment when I wanted you to kill the Doctor permanently. Ultimate drama, not really a happy ending, victory but with the greatest sacrifice, just to see what might have happend. Is it very evil of me? Probably yes, but among all this happy stories in which everybody comes out with barely some scratches, one or two such stories would be shocking and...refreshing maybe?
Hopebadwolf chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
Did my happy dance when he got his speech back!
Hopebadwolf chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
It's official I am crying like a baby over a fictional character! One again u never dissapoint me and your an awesome writer!
Clever Lass chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
"I found Jack!" Rose said as she pulled back, still refusing to let go of his coat.
"I found your mother. Can we swap?"
"Oi!" Jackie said.

This part made me laugh out loud. I SO wish they'd stuck this into an episode at some point.
Suki-Alanna chapter 27 . 5/30/2012
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it. :)
lastincurableromantic chapter 27 . 4/3/2012
Loved it!
Snicks chapter 27 . 12/16/2011
Another great tale! Keep up the good work
Mooseluver8 chapter 27 . 10/22/2011
WOO! What a fantastic story! You sure like to beat up the characters, don't you? haha

But fics in which the Doctor or Rose get hurt are usually my favorites... not because I'm a sick person! haha but I truly love seeing them rely on each other and take care of each other and worry over each other and just lkdjfhlkjfd so cute!

Thank you for writing this :) I really enjoyed it!
nhbs chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
This is amazing, honestly. Please write more like this (doctorwhump with rose and Jack suffering the effects)

I loved it.