Reviews for The Lake House
miriCurran chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i love this story please keep writing
KillerElephants chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Aw loved it! PLEASE say you're continuing! You need to. Aha. Yes you do. XD

K x
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
PMSL! Spoons. Ha. Love it!

Aww this is a great story! I'm so sick of all the Edward and Bella stories! Gah. This is great!

K x
July chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Yes, Alice does have depth! Loved it!
Girlz-Rule chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
lol love it :D
Atomicjinx-x chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
haha HSM soo funny. I love Emmett's sarcasm. I don't think theres a person who doesn't. Cute chap.:D
Atomicjinx-x chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ahh I love this story so far. I absolutely love EmRose Human fics and this one is so cute already. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
xx.Meryl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
this look really good! sounds like its going to be a great story!

love alice .
nicky-1945 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
hey that was a great story it like it
138820 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
lol high school musical. imaginingrose and emmett singing that is so funny! great chapter by the way! I love how they're like, the perfect length and not mega short (the chapters).
Emily and Amanda chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is your cousins! Good job so far, we like it!
issaRay- OLD account chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Awesome.. ]
emmettluver101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I loved Emmett's POV, I think you hit the nail on the head, perfect!

But I have a few issues (but they aren't issues as much as questions and things to bring up in the future).

1) Why does it matter so much to Emmett that he thought that Rosalie pretty? I mean that isn't that big of a deal, she is pretty, she's Rosalie.

2) Rosalie seems kind of OOC, but maybe that's just me. I mean, it's just the first chapter and we don't know her that well, but still. (You totally do Emmett's POV better though.)

3) This story must. Be. A. Priorty. It must! Why can't it be? You have to be able to juggle them all, you must! Update soon, PLEASE!

Anyway, signing out,

emmettluver101
AbbyMalfoy775 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
omg that was so good

hey u know how u have alice and jasper liking each other

could u do that with edward and bella plz! it was grea plz keep writing
138820 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
lol 'spoons' i like it. please dont bandon this story. its really good.