Reviews for Ink
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
*Sniff* That was so sweet! (And sexy)
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Love this! Breathtakingly erotic and full of honest emotion.
Winterine chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Hehehe! Loved this story! Very fluffy, sexy and funny! Well written and thought out, too, which is harder to find. Thanks for posting this fic! Looking forward to reading more of your work :)
JayaDurron chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Good! Loved it! Would love a follow up with the team finding out about the tat's. Especially if Gwen thinks it was a mistake and tries to get jack to remove it (and of course out in her place)! I may be in a slight Gwen bashing phase ATM :D

Neway awesome! Loved the mirror thing where you could see both of them. Awesome mental image!
princewly chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
so hot and delicious! hmm...
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Okay, so 10 billion years into the future, when the Face of Boe is finally ready to cross over and be with Ianto again forever, where do you think was he hiding his tattoo?

I just loved this story - you fell asleep! Hahaha! I'm, sure that JACK would never do that, oh nooooo!

Great, great job. Thank you.
Kika1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was just... YUMMY. Well-written and hot and loving and pretty much everything I want in a Janto fic! You may have single-handedly rekindled my faith in . Yay!
Xiggy Wolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I -loved- this. Very innovative and bordering on the avant garde.
Marian.Locksley chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That is adorobubble ( yes my word!)

I needed that stupid RTD and his stupid ideas of what characters should die!

It was great
Camille12345 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Very good, a beautiful mix, lots of smutt and just enough emotional stuff not to mention really well writen.

Great job! Keep writing!

Kamil from Montreal, Canada
Danny Rose chapter 1 . 7/22/2009

Exceedingly well written smut.

Very erotic, thank you.

The fluff was well though out too...

The kind of thing Jack would do and would regret.
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Great story. Loved the hot Jack action!
insanereality710 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Likey, likey, likey! You've made me one very happy fangirl!
Nugget123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009