Reviews for Setting the Record Straight
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/12
O.O Wow. Hinata. And Sakura, too. XD

Loved Neji's reaction in here. Awesome work!
ONNMT chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
WHATTTTTTTTTT?! XD

OMIGOD, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD! WELL-WRITTEN, BUT RIDICULOUS! I THOUGHT THAT HINATA'S LAUGHING WAS JUST A DREAM BUT IT WAS REAL WTF NARUTO NEJI WHY AND SAKURA UIGAWIDEH8IPAS!

Q.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
lol, i'm crying. Poor Naruto, what a situation.
Kataangforever2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
LMAO!Oh My god!This is hilarious!
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Loungyoo chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
P.S.-Isn't this suppose to be a Naruto and Sakura? Cause it was labeled Naruto and Hinata
Loungyoo chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
It's funny but I hated every other part of it. Liked when Neji saw what Naruto was doing but i hated everythig else. EVERYTHING!
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh dear.
baka dark chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Haha Sakura u pervert I thought u were into Sasuke Lol. Hinata kind of sounds a bit mean in this one considering I dont think she would care the size a man would have but at least it sounds like Hinata likes Sasuke?
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
LMAO! Gosh this fic had me laughing soo bad! The whole misunderstanding with Neji seeing Naruto "whacking off" by Hinata was genius! Loved it. And Sakura is such a pervert! Haha. Great fic!
cakeesuki chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
OMG THIS WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! aww hina was so mean to naruto~ laughing at him~ neji is SO not going to forget this. kya i love neji! and kiba is so manly 33 poor naruto, gets caught in the worst situations! im surprised hina didnt faint! and puhahah! naruto tried to make it bigger. XD worthy of favoriting 3
Mitsukistar chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Sakura stay away from Naruto! He's Hinata's! lol this was pretty funny!,
Roxenna89 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh gosh, what was you thinking for writing this story? XD It's awesome, original and so fucking funny. I claim you're a genious! :D
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
0.o!

Lol, that was halerious, I loved it!

O, Poor Naruto he always has the WORST of luck!
ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
LMFAO! ROTFL! oh crap u got me crying! That was hilarious! *wipes tears* wow thx for writing!