Reviews for Sushi
Miss Emotion chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
OH MY GAWD! THAT WAS AWESOME! Ran is hilarious and Kaito was such an awesome cunning thief! Shinichi is probably mortified! I wonder what Hakuba thought... XD You rock at writing Kaishin! I love how you write them :)
the reader chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
If i was shinchi i would ask ran to hold katio while i'll get my belt that can shoot out soccer balls. Then i'll give a 5sec head start before i start firing at him. I mean come on what just happen was so embarssing and its all katio's fault.
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
*on the floor laughing*
Nica8860 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Extremely cute and amusing.
yumikanamika chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Continue... Continue... Please continue
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Dude, that was brilliant. So the couple in the park was actually Hakuba and Ran? Dang. Poor Shinichi. All he wanted was Sushi! Now it turns out the end result is was absolutely fantastic. Kaito sure does get carried away. That boy. This chapter was freaking hilarious!
Kaida-14Kage chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Wow. That was just great.

Kaito being sneaky-then that lemon that followed

Then Saguru and Ran finding them to Ran asking to call them next time right till the very end of that picture.

Haha loved this.
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Kaishin love! Great story! - ahaha, kaito likes taking advantage of shinichi XD
OnlyIntuition chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
LOL i think i'm in love xDD
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
hot :3
Seta Kaita chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
oh god i'm dead. i know it. i died and woke up in paradise where i can read the best fics i've ever read. this is so awesome! disregarding the unnecessary pictures in my head of ran and hakuba, this chapter was just as great as the first one. i love you for enlightening my life!
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
wow, i loved this fic! the lemon was so hot!
unerase chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
so the couple are Hakuba and Ran!

great story, indeed! kaito/kudo is love 3

cunning kaito is the best! heheh
Dragoon-sama chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
O_o;; I was /that/ right? Wow... I'm so impressed with myself!

*glees* That was so much fun! Ran was so much ! So much! ! Hakuba's so whipped. "Get the camera. Now."

And I agree with her! Disappointment abounds! Let us all know next time you're feeling frisky, boys! We'll bring popcorn! 8D

p.s. So...I use 'so' a lot in this review... XD
White Mage Koorii chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
-snorts loudly.-

Oh dear, I'm sitting here reading this while my parents are sitting nearby and Big Brother is on TV and just *laughing* myself silly.

That was priceless. Really, it was.

I did guess right that one of the people was Hakuba. I mean... He's certainly one of Kaito's worst nightmares at times. -snickers.-

But ah... the lovely smell of blackmail in the morning. (Well evening here, but morning in the story... hrm)