Reviews for Delirium
this little heart of mine chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I don't know if you're still going to update this (hopefully though :P) but I just wanted to do this :) I remember reading one of your stories and loved it so much and I wanted to read it again and ended up checking out your other stories :P I love how the story plays out, it's so mysterious and enchanting. I so badly want to find out what happened between Sam and Freddie and how is Carly somehow connected to it. Every chapter leaves me wanting more. This is just beautiful and brilliantly written.

Stay awesome! :)
stuffasdreamsaremadeon chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
I came across this in a blur of search results and oh my goodness, is it great. I assure you that if you ever continued this story, I'd happily read it!
aussiemma chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
you are truly an amazing writer!

please please please don't leave this story here.. and me hanging ]

PLEASE UPDATE x 9
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Oh, please update.
Hypo'Lana chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
I really love this story!

It's so intense! Please update soon!
Roseheart chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I am again, satisfied. I loved this chapter... It was increasingly interesting. Again, it's intense, and well analyzed. Well done! Continue writing...
ForeverV chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
this is great. seriously amazing. update faster cause currently this story is the only reason i look at the icarly fanfic section first(:

lovex3

ForeverV
Roseheart chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I don't feel it's too complex, though it is slightly complicated. I love the story, I think it's amazing and intense. I think you did a fantastic job! Continue writing...
Shazzam27 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
wow, its so intense. you are really good at writing all this emotions and metaphors and whatnot. so sad as well. update!
Hypo'Lana chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
This is making sense to me so far, so it's all good!

Your doing a great job!

Looking foreward to an update!
cream tea anyone chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I meant to review this when I found it last week but I haven't had the chance, so first of all sorry.

This is incredibly well done, I love interesting narratives and this definately qualifies with the time skips, vague empathic allusions and strong sense of mystery.

I am absolutely intruiged by the mystery of what happened between Sam and Freddie and befuddled (sp?) as to how you are go to unravel this tangled web biut I cannot wait to find out!

I really love the constant repition of times, down to the minutes (very pushing daisies) it adds a lovely thematic touch to the chapters and keeps a bizarre semblance of continuity within the fic despite its fragmented nature.

I cannot wait to delve further into this compulsive drama!

Please keep writing

Ciao

CTA
explanations chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
This is great! I wish people would review more, though. Well done!
Mo813 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
This makes perfect sense and is amazingly written! Update soon! 8-)
PB StarBlast chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
I don't know what to say about this except for wow. This is really awesome, and I don't think this is too dark, I think it's great and very well writed :)
Hypo'Lana chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Aw :(

This is dark but definitely not too dark for my liking :)

Update soon please!