Reviews for Social Woes
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed that. Tama-chan is such a cutey! And I love Yuji. :) Those two are just adorable! What a fun plot line. :D The whole dense girl scene never gets old - and I doubt it ever will.
blackteaplease chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
cute :) i love these 2 together but not many fics about them :(

awesome one shot
Rosefire84 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loooove this story! You could say I'm as obsessed with Bamboo Blade as Tama is with Blade Bravers.

Sadly, I seriously know nothing about the suffixes attached to the names, because I usually watch the dubbed version of the series.
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OMG! So cute! I love them together! XD I loved their Date in the anime. Sadly, nothing romantic and everyone says Yuji is Yuji. I bet they're mistaken. There's more to Yuji than meets the eye. XD

~Yuki~
AnimaVivo chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is a brilliant YukiTama fic, this would've also been brilliant if you have extended it. Very cute and interesting to read, nice job. :-)
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Mondo cute! Though if it had been me, I wouldn't have made her nervous, for one thing due to her experience with working at that shop, and second... she is a major otaku. Her personality changes whenever it deals with Anime, she becomes more talkitive, more outgoing. She's cosplaying here, so... even though she doesn't have her shinai, she happens to have something else there. Still, cute! :)
ElizaJean87 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is such a cute story! I love it :D And you were pretty good with keeping them in character too. The only thing I suggest for this is that you describe what the other characters were cosplaying! _
Kunaigirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really liked it, especially the ending! Please continue to write Bamboo Blade fanfics, there are too few out there. " Nevertheless I really liked the fic!
mikan96 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ahh...nevermind. the last sentence was a run on sentence, that's why it's a bit difficult to understand.
mikan96 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Tama-chan is so dense...hihihi. I like this fic alot, but I don't understand the last sentence at all. Keep up the good work.
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I think Tamaaki/Yuji is so cute! I love tama i can just imagine her wearing that costume. she is so cute! awesome story! i really loved Tama's
none00000000000000000000000000 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
For the most part i thought it was done pretty well. I'm not a grammer person so i can't really comment upon anything but as for the writing style and flow of it i have to say it was doen good. I would have prefered for you to have filled in more enar the end, as you seemed to rush that part very quickly, but i've rushed myself on some occasions so i'll let it slide.

I never really gave your works a second glance until i saw that avatar of Tamaki, but now that i have i might start to read more of them, your style isn't bad. So you better not disappoint your Taicho, got it.
Kumachii chapter 1 . 7/11/2009