Reviews for Against All Odds
alemery chapter 16 . 4/18
This is so cool, and very realistic
FairoNeko chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Whoa whoa whoa

A real Chocobo Cloud!

Awesome! Awesome!

Cheers!
Kage 5243 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
nb
DarkMegaSF chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
What happened? You just stopped here.
Smozzick chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Completely off the wall idea but I like it,
Darth Artemis chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
Here's a new reader really hoping that you come back and finish this one.
Racke chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Cloud, the Speaking Golden Chocobo. Truly, that alone would've made this an epic tale worth reading, the fact that it's actually being done rather tastefully - rather than handing the chocobo a sword and watching it battle Sephiroth to the death for some greens - makes it even better.
SinsDeed chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Gyyyaahhhh! Such a cute chapter!
FatesShadow83 chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
I just wanted to say that I've absolutely fallen in love with this story. This is going on my favorites list, and I would love to read more if inspiration strikes. :-)
SubZeroChimera chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
A really intriguing story! Please continue!
Ariali chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
So I read the first chapters of your story, and my first thought is, "what the heck." Seriously? How did you come up with this? But I keep reading and it actually starts to make sense and turns out to be pretty good. So in the end all I can say is you are a creative genius with a strangely twisted mind. I like.
Ashleythetiger chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
this is so good
its a very interesting read and im awaiting more chaps quite eagly (SP?)
this idea I cannot wait for Choco-Cloud to meet Aeris next:)
I can imagine a meeting with Cid XD
Cid:A bird? Cloud:this "biird" can kick your butt
Oven-Mitt Troll chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
This story is good. Reeeally good. I am sorry I haven't found it sooner.
You pealed off the angsty, over cumbered with mental trauma, Cloud (that many a fanfiction sticks to portraying) and allowed the quirky, clever, honest, and loyal Cloud to come out on golden wings.
I really can’t wait to see what you will do with Clouds future encounters with Avalanche and its members. Also Sephiroth getting Chocob’Owned made me smile so big.
:'D
SimplyAndyXOXO chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
Hey! This is a wonderful story, and I love how you made Cloud a chocobo. I'm pretty sure this is the most original plot line - this is the first time I've read a story about Cloud being a Chocobo Hero instead of a Human Hero. I don't know if you've answered this question, but are you going to kill Zack? You know, like how it normally goes, Zack dead, Cloud alive? I haven't heard the story in a while so I'm a fuzzy on memory, but I'm pretty sure Zack dies some time after they escape. If we've gone past that part then ignore the question, as I said I'm a bit fuzzy on the plot line. Anyway this is great and I can't wait for the next chapter. (:
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
Oh...I caught up. ; I was expecting this to go on further, and am kind of wondering exactly where you're taking this as obviously Zack hasn't died and they're not in Midgar...Yes, I'm really confused as to where this is going.

However, you're totally screwing with Hojo. I approve. D Looking forward to more story.