Reviews for Indomitable
Fenrisulfr774 chapter 12 . 1/26
This story is great. It looks like your professional writing is going well, so congrats on that. Still, I hope you one day have the urge to slum it with some fanfiction again and finish this story. Even if not, thanks for writing it.
ethan.lukkar chapter 12 . 1/12
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
obliviated fan chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
Hi, how's the Black Coven coming? It's been several years since you updated Indomitable and said it would be on hiatus until you finished that.
ReadR13 chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
Great story, I hope you able to finish it.
Neskat chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
I've just finished reading this story once again: I enjoy it every time. It's a pity you're not writing it any more.
What do you say: take it up once again?
ironcoati chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
this is an outstanding fic. i love the 'hey what if jiraya actually taught anything about the ninja arts to naruto in those two years' concept. that starting scene with the two of them was very entertaining and very ninja-y. and man, super worried about hinata. overall, super solid fic, worth the re-read several years later.
jon reeve chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
"He just countered the Righteous Female Fury technique."

/XD
uo-chou chapter 12 . 10/11/2017
Excellent work! I hope to read more of this someday. Thanks for sharing, ShaperV!
DragonFoxx chapter 12 . 10/4/2017
I hope that this story will one day be finished. It is very thrilling to read. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
Which is going to be like ANBU except what we actually win fights." XD that is the best thing ever. Please continue this, love it, it's better than the original series by about a million times!
Disappointed Fan chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
Really. Branch Hinata. Really? I'm only gonna keep reading for the OP Naruto now.
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 7/27/2017
I hope you eventually update this. It was extremely entertaining and original.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
What if Naruto fell in love with his permanent living clone? o.O
mclovin2012 chapter 12 . 7/22/2017
my goodness I love this idea and the way this story is heading. please please please I'm asking for a miracle at this point I know but I'd love to see u finish this so much.
Lerris chapter 12 . 7/2/2017
This is really good. How about an update?
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »