Reviews for Indomitable
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 9/19
you said in the beginning Naruto didn't need a strong bloodline to be god like. and you give him a bloodline that can heal anything that isn't lethal? you're kind contradicting yourself
EVIL-SAGE chapter 12 . 8/13
i really like this story pls continue, and please no narusaku
Chronic-Insomnia chapter 12 . 8/8
Naruto has been set up as this all-knowing, constantly multiplying, unrelenting entity that spreads his tendrils throughout the nations in sleeper agents until no one can hide... But he's had pretty terrible intelligence. Most of his screen time is passively waiting for people to mess with him and then reacting.

He talks about eliminating people, but we don't actually get any scenes where he's actively attempting to get rid of Hiashi or Danzo or even hunting the Akatsuki or Orochimaru. And his attempts at zerging his problems in unending chakra have been almost laughable given his resources.
Josher chapter 12 . 7/13
Shame this didn’t continue. Good and interesting story. Yeah, it has OP Naruto, does so,e creative stuff though.
Acebeenda chapter 1 . 6/14
Wtf type weird shit is this
Anagennisi chapter 2 . 12/18/2021
Dear GOD! What have you DONE Naruto?!
yindragonkiba chapter 12 . 11/7/2021
Love it thus far wish there was more
braindawg chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
Author's Note at top of story: "I've never understood why so many people think they need to give Naruto a bunch of new bloodlines and artifacts to write a Super!Naruto story. After all, the regular canon Naruto already has everything he needs to reach godlike levels of power. All you have to do is take away the crippling character defects that keep him from actually using his abilities, and have him properly develop them just like any other high-level ninja."

Author 20% of the way into Chapter 1: "Hey Naruto, you've got a healing bloodline now."
agnar chapter 3 . 6/30/2021
ugh, I know this is abandoned and old, but reading the bit about the different elements/chakra natures is just so entirely wrong.

Sasuke in canon easily does high-level fire and lightning jutsu. Saruboti is known as the professor and god of shinobi partly because he trained himself to be able to use all FIVE main elements.

Anyone can do any jutsu of any level if they have enough chakra and practice enough. Naruto's wind nature means he can more easily do wind jutsu, and the chakra nature/shaping exercises are so he can shape/use wind jutsu and wind chakra without hand signs. But he could learn to do a bunch of any elemental jutsu without EVER doing those exercises to cut a leaf or whatever.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2021
AAahahahahahaha I noticed the hymen thing and went "hmm, isn't the first blood important in rituals...?" and then it turned out to be! Poor Kyuubi.
Sheaman chapter 12 . 1/23/2021
It's a shame you apparently decided not to try to finish this story after all.

Oh well, it was still a fun reread.
Mernom chapter 2 . 12/2/2020
There's no Naruto. There's only the Hive Mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
Just for saying that canon naruto is op... I will give you follow fav
avidnarutofan chapter 12 . 7/10/2020
Please continue.
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 6/29/2020
This is just really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter. Please continue
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »