Reviews for Porcelain
Vernoodle chapter 1 . 6/7
I'm liked it a lot! Well done :) I'm a sucker for a love-obsessed man ;) lol
SourElf chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Actually, yes I would. I would be terrified and angry. Nicely written piece, but incredibly disturbing. All of Cedric's behavior is a precursor for abuse. So, um, yeah. It's was still good, don't get wrong, but I was shouting, "No, Hermione! Dump him, dumb him, dumb him!"
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This line "no one knows the lengths an obsessed man will go to" basically sums up your plot and I loved how you slipped it in there. Cedric Diggory is definitely a psychopath here, but it's such a refreshing take on him compared to how everyone here seems to write him. I wonder what would have happened if Hermione would have rejected him. How far would this "obsessive man" go to procure her? I think of Tom Riddle for some reason, strange.
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow ! Brilliant .
Kaya chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Awesome!
hapawatjay123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Beautiful...Loved It
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Shit. It's o creepy but I also find it insanely romantic. What does that say about me? XD Brilliant fic.
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That story was good yet creepy. I actually got seriously scared there for a couple of minutes. I thought Cedric was going to end up in a mental institution when he locked Hermione in the classroom. But nothing happened so he didn't. I loved it!
bookbabes chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I really really liked it. It was amazing and spectacular. I loved it, I'm usually not one for pairings besides the usual but this fic is absolutely amazing. I love it. Although Cedric is quite obsessive, but you managed to make it somehow sweet. :)
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
awe I love this story even when I never saw this two people as a ship I love it
daggers0 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
ugh sorrie - i think i scrolled and read at different places and got confused. rereading at the moment.

sorry again.
ireadfanfic chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
LOVE IT!

Cedric is possessive over Hermione and I like it, Hermione deserve to be loved that much xD

Great writing skill, awesome story :) FAVED
darling draco chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I liked it, a lot.

Obsessive Cedric is kind of scary, but, like you said...

I wouldn't object to a gorgeous boy treating me like a princess. (:

Haha.

Good job.
RedRose102 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was very good!
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was so incredible! I loved it!