Reviews for Mecha Battle of DOOM!
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah! That is all.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Hilarious! Did Zim think they stole gir? Is that why he's pissed?
riptocs chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
very amusing :) even though I don't watch Invader Zim so I didn't get the references, I was thoroughly amused.
lordmarik chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Perfect. just perfect. ITS GLORIOUS THE MOST PERFECT AND IDEAL FORM OF A IZ CGR1 CROSSOVER... im spamming this to my friends..*begins e-mailing and spamming facebook posts*
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh god...cAnt...stop...laughing!
Morph chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very nice one-shot. Hilarious to see Zim bring chaos to the Geass universe.
Evowizard25 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was definetly an interesting concept. I never would have thought of it, but I love it for that. It's great, the characters are spot on. There's nothing to gripe on, only that I would love to see more chapers, or a sequel. It deserves one.

I hope you take my suggestion into consideration.

slaaneshissexxy chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
gaz wants revenge on brittania for taking away her game boy
Chris williams chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I think this story was funny & need more chapters to it.

I want to see where this is going what Lelouch will do to,

the ending was good not great. something like Gir showing,up at the end has been done or veay much like it.

TO end this story here makes the story the less for it.

As I was saying this story is good & funny gir make all the,

more so.
trearoos chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
D'oh Gir! My brother likes Code Geass, and I like Invader Zim.
Historybuff5341 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
OMFG. I love it.
CrossoverManiac chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
You made me laugh. Thumbs up for you and your fic.
mastigo chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I loled. A lot. You got the characterizations spot on for Zim and co, and the reactions were believable from the Code Geass crew. I was rather suprised when it turned out not to be GIR that had been stolen. GIR and one of Gaz's game machines. I like how you left it unclear whether the "treat" was innuendo or a literal treat in the form of some weird substance that tastes wonderful to Zim. Kinda a random thought but you'd think Dib would eventually come up with the idea of placating Gaz by designing a very very long lasting battery.
Millisar chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
XD! I was laughing the whole time, especially at the end when Gir ate C.C's pizza. Epic win!
accallia chapter 1 . 9/6/2009