Reviews for The Brothers Pevensie
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Poor Edmund has indeed paid the price for being the Guardian of his family. And I don't think Peter will get it in his head just how important Edmund is to him until after the White Witch incident. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
GuppFish chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Please update!
Minty Blue chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Amazing! I loved it so much!
elven buddy chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Wow...is all I have to say lol
elven buddy chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh Peter! Poor Edmund, always having Peter's back has its disadvantages. Great start to a story though :)
EdmundLuver48 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I just found this story, and found it first rate. I hope that if you update, you have Edmund hearing it from Peter how much he meant, and still does, to him.
Wildfire2 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
I love how you've set this story up. It's very well done. I can't wait to see how you continue it. No doubt Peter will have to see Ed a bit more when he slids down the castle edge to save his butt and nearly gets shot with arrows and trapped on the watch tower. And than when he goes into the enemy's camp he keeps that wit with him.

Thanks for writing,

Wildfire
rodeocat chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I am really enjoying your story (I can't believe you don't have more reviews)-lots of Edmund/Peter adventure and angst (Grin*). Looking forward to an update!
peanutmeg chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Poor Edmund, feeling that he let Peter down! And, poor Peter, for feeling the same. :( I hope they work out their feelings soon! I love reading brotherfic! Thanks for writing :)
FallenUpStairs chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
You are most definitely not getting the amount of reviews that you deserve. I like how Edmund twisted the story making it seem that he wasn't badly injured and only concern was how he was unable to help Peter, and the guilt Peter felt that Edmund was hurt, I can trace some of it to the first chapter which is nice. Update soon.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
that was a great chapter! the attack that happened so long ago seemed to have an effect on both brothers in different ways. peter really should tell edmund what went through his mind. i'm sure edmund knows how much he means to peter, he just needs to hear it more often. update soon please! )
LoVIn tHiS fIc chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
This story is REALLY good! I love the way Edmund helps Peter instead of Peter helping Edmund, which would be the typical 'big brother' thing. I cant wait to see how the story continues.

Eagerly awaitng the next chapter

LoVIn tHiS fIc

xoxox
Lirenel chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
I'm liking this story! The first chapter, with Edmund getting hurt because of Peter, was just wonderfully written, and I really liked this chapter, with Lucy hoping that Peter would remember how Edmund was always the one to 'steer' him right (great imagery with that, by the way).
kutlessgurl90 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
i just read both chapters and this is great! i hated the way peter started acting after they first came back from narnia. it's like he and edmund switched places. all edmund wants to do is help and peter won't let him or anyone else for that matter. when edmund fights alongside his brother, i never really thought about what he might be thinking about. and when he said "he was damn tired of saving his brother's behind," i realized if i was in that situation, i would probably think the same thing. he'll keep doing it (even though he doesn't like it) until peter starts acting the magnificent king he once was. update soon please! )