Reviews for It's a one time thing that just happens a lot
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Loving it so far!
LilaDanes chapter 55 . 4/29/2014
I adored this! Well done! Bravo! I only wish there was more to read!
Sam68 chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
I didn't think you got SUPER carried away, but maybe just a little. Otherwise, this action seen was wonderful!
Sam68 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Thank You for this story! It's very good, but just add a little less detail for Meg.
AddictedToReadin chapter 55 . 12/23/2013
I just loved that story, I started reading it like one week ago, and i just couldn't stop. I bet you wouldn't really see that rewiev since it has been almost 6 years since you were writting that. If i have done my calculations right, about the age of your daughter we're almost the same age. ;) Since I'm not native english speaker of whatever it is called, I am sorry for some spelling or grammar mistakes and I hope you write more fanfictions. :D

With all of the respect,
Lana

P.S. Since i think you are trustfullperson I am giving you my email adress if you are writing some storys on the other sites to inform me, ;D
NaaLaa chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Hey, I really like your story and i just can't stop reading it. I am obssesed with Snape and Alan Rickman. I think you're really doing great job and thank you.
(sorry for my bad english it's not my language)
Algor Nox chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Fuck that was hilarious. I keep reading all of Meg's lines aloud with my own speech patterns, so I end up punctuating everything with the word "asshole". Makes Snape's attraction to her seem a little bit mental.
stevie chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
I just want to say, I'm not sure if you will see this, but you are a phenomenal writer. I Haven't been able to stop reading this story. You are an amazing writer. Amazing. Comparable to the best writers out there.
decemberrain2011 chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
This is a 13 year-old story but I have to tell you, if you ever come on here, take this compliment. It was very good. :)
dragonlove chapter 55 . 7/6/2013
I love your story so much, it's fantastic. I only wish that this story could be made into a movie. Snape in love, how much better could it be, besides more info on the love making scenes, I'm a sucker for romance. Anyway, great job, you sound like you're an excellent writer.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/5/2013
I started reading this yesterday afternoon and I haven't really been able to stop. The only time I did was to do personal things. This is amazing! It's a whole new side of Severus Snape! And I know I'm really late on this but this is the most interesting, mind boggling, tear jerker ever! I love it!
vi chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
amazing story! mravo girl!
LovelessRed chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
i hope snape finds out about dean soon! the suspense its killing me
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
It's great to know that Severus finally realizes that a woman needs more than just love making.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
I love it! I never knew Sev could be so romantic