Reviews for It's a one time thing that just happens a lot
Guest chapter 55 . 10h
I know it's been a Million and a half years since you wrote it, but I've just found and thoroughly enjoyed your voice and this wonderful AU. I began reading back in December, inching along at bedtime. You gave me a lovely bridge to walk over the passing of Alan Rickman, which I'm sure was hard for you too. I hope you and your family are happy and well wherever you are.
Blessings,
Emily Murphy in Orlando Florida 3
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I love your story your portrayal of Severus Snape is so fascinating
Camoren chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
I WANT DEAN TO EAT SHIT! Make him eat shit!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2015
When I read this "speak now" started playing...
I can't stop laughing
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Great chapter. I love this story already and can t wait to read more :)
QueenMagic1917 chapter 55 . 6/1/2015
Hey! Just finished reading your story! Let me tell you, it was a very surprising read. Your portrayal of Severus was very interesting and it surprised me that though he was different from what I had expected, he was still just as fascinating as the canon Severus. I loved the way how you portrayed him as a father(though the four children at the end was a little hard to take in, for me...hey, it's just my opinion!). Also, I would have loved to have had a glimpse into Clarity's life growing up...oh well...

But anyway, I loved the story! Megan and Severus's love was very realistic and not the usual mushy-gushy type.

Please consider writing another Severus/OFC again! It would make a considerable addition to the 'rarely-liked' SSOFC fandom! ;)

About your writing style, I love it. I would, however, remedy the slight spelling and grammatical errors.

Thank you once again for giving me the pleasure of reading this story! I gather that in the course of writing this story, you faced a lot of difficulties but the fact remains that you did finish the story rather than abandon it and for that I am grateful.

Thank you.
Roamingkiwi chapter 55 . 4/26/2015
Thank you so much for writing an amazing story. Have spent the weekend reading it and enjoyed every minute.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Loving it so far!
LilaDanes chapter 55 . 4/29/2014
I adored this! Well done! Bravo! I only wish there was more to read!
Sam68 chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
I didn't think you got SUPER carried away, but maybe just a little. Otherwise, this action seen was wonderful!
Sam68 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Thank You for this story! It's very good, but just add a little less detail for Meg.
AddictedToReadin chapter 55 . 12/23/2013
I just loved that story, I started reading it like one week ago, and i just couldn't stop. I bet you wouldn't really see that rewiev since it has been almost 6 years since you were writting that. If i have done my calculations right, about the age of your daughter we're almost the same age. ;) Since I'm not native english speaker of whatever it is called, I am sorry for some spelling or grammar mistakes and I hope you write more fanfictions. :D

With all of the respect,
Lana

P.S. Since i think you are trustfullperson I am giving you my email adress if you are writing some storys on the other sites to inform me, ;D
NaaLaa chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Hey, I really like your story and i just can't stop reading it. I am obssesed with Snape and Alan Rickman. I think you're really doing great job and thank you.
(sorry for my bad english it's not my language)
Algor Nox chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Fuck that was hilarious. I keep reading all of Meg's lines aloud with my own speech patterns, so I end up punctuating everything with the word "asshole". Makes Snape's attraction to her seem a little bit mental.
stevie chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
I just want to say, I'm not sure if you will see this, but you are a phenomenal writer. I Haven't been able to stop reading this story. You are an amazing writer. Amazing. Comparable to the best writers out there.