Reviews for It's a one time thing that just happens a lot
Melissa chapter 30 . 1/15
As others have said, I can't stop reading! I am totally engrossed by your story. The picture of a muggle overhearing the conversation between Severus and Segna about living in the dungeons had me snorting with laughter. I can't wait to finish, and I can wait to find that "special" chapter. Well done!
Bexaca chapter 55 . 1/10
Hello! I realise it is now 2017 and I've only just discovered your story, I'm not sure if you still access the site or check any reviews/comments, however (just in case you do!) I wanted to say thank you for giving me a story I didn't want to put down! It held everything for me and has given me the inspiration and motivation to start writing my very own HP fanfic! Thank you again and I hope you return to the HP world again one day soon x
FreckledFaceNerd chapter 55 . 8/8/2016
Ah! I spent the last two days reading this! I just couldn't stop. I absolutely love this! This is probably the best story I have ever read. Thank you so much for finishing it. Thanks so much for sharing this! I think your hard work really paid off!
Ezmerelda White chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
It's 2016 and I'm finding your story for the first time. Until this past year I've never read a single fan fiction before. This is the second. I fell in love so entirely with Snape that I had to seek out a romantic interest story involving him. I must say, having only made it into the seventh chapter, I'm completely drawn into your imagination. I adore Meg and her lovable stupidity and vulnerability. Your version of Snape has me writhing in my seat in all the best ways. I am looking forward to the next chapters and upon completion of your story will leave another message showering you in praise. No your grammer and puncuation is not perfect but easily ignored as I am so engrossed in the actions of your characters. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 43 . 5/27/2016
I know im years late in reading fanfic and watching Harry Potter for that matter, and i learned quite a bit of the slang you would refer to as is Nappy to a diaper as Americans refer...i will be sad when this story ends because that's how much I enjoyed it.
Anne
Guest chapter 31 . 5/26/2016
Hi.
I know im years behind in reading these fan fics..i didnt know that they existed. ..im having the most fun with this Snape story.
At wirk i will be reading this and people ask what im reading, i wont tell them, i just give a Snape sneer to let them know to leave me alone. I do hate when a story ends, then looking online for more...but i believe Snape is my fav character of all fan fics..here i am in my mid 50"s here in Buffalo NY drowning myself in online literature of fantasy, my kids are grown and on their own and it does seem all i do is work come home , chores and this is my outlet, maybe i should be looking for husband #2...hee hee
Guest chapter 55 . 3/14/2016
Beautiful story skillfully written. Great job!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 55 . 2/23/2016
Nice!
Guest chapter 55 . 2/6/2016
I know it's been a Million and a half years since you wrote it, but I've just found and thoroughly enjoyed your voice and this wonderful AU. I began reading back in December, inching along at bedtime. You gave me a lovely bridge to walk over the passing of Alan Rickman, which I'm sure was hard for you too. I hope you and your family are happy and well wherever you are.
Blessings,
Emily Murphy in Orlando Florida 3
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I love your story your portrayal of Severus Snape is so fascinating
Camoren chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
I WANT DEAN TO EAT SHIT! Make him eat shit!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2015
When I read this "speak now" started playing...
I can't stop laughing
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Great chapter. I love this story already and can t wait to read more :)
QueenMagic1917 chapter 55 . 6/1/2015
Hey! Just finished reading your story! Let me tell you, it was a very surprising read. Your portrayal of Severus was very interesting and it surprised me that though he was different from what I had expected, he was still just as fascinating as the canon Severus. I loved the way how you portrayed him as a father(though the four children at the end was a little hard to take in, for me...hey, it's just my opinion!). Also, I would have loved to have had a glimpse into Clarity's life growing up...oh well...

But anyway, I loved the story! Megan and Severus's love was very realistic and not the usual mushy-gushy type.

Please consider writing another Severus/OFC again! It would make a considerable addition to the 'rarely-liked' SSOFC fandom! ;)

About your writing style, I love it. I would, however, remedy the slight spelling and grammatical errors.

Thank you once again for giving me the pleasure of reading this story! I gather that in the course of writing this story, you faced a lot of difficulties but the fact remains that you did finish the story rather than abandon it and for that I am grateful.

Thank you.
Roamingkiwi chapter 55 . 4/26/2015
Thank you so much for writing an amazing story. Have spent the weekend reading it and enjoyed every minute.
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »