Reviews for The Honeymoon
malini85 chapter 19 . 7/12
This story brought happy tears to my eyes... It was perfect in everyway n just beyond brilliant.. I wish u all the happiness n success in world... Good bless!
malini85 chapter 18 . 7/12
Fucking hell that was so gorgeous n completely fulfilling... Thank you... This was just so perfect... Harry being so thoughtful n romantic n perfect n I'm just so happy for my boys.. They really deserve all the happiness that can have... Oh n the house was a wonderful idea..
malini85 chapter 17 . 7/12
That little bitch,! Well thank god Blaise waltzed in like a gardian angel... Things are going to work out after all... Aww this is to sweet
malini85 chapter 16 . 7/11
That devious little bitch... I can't believe she can be capable of all of this... Fuck! Fantastic completely gripping sitting.. Thoroughly enjoying it
malini85 chapter 15 . 7/11
Oh fuck!/Ginny hasn't turned over a new leaf has she? She set Draco up so Harry would see him with Blaise n get insecure n suspicious n upset! Damn her... That's low even for her..
malini85 chapter 14 . 7/11
Awww! I'm so happy Ginny came around... Well what she did was not forgivable.. Ummm but this is Harry n his middle name is forgiveness... Haha... But I'm glad she feels remorse she did seem quite contrite... Poor Draco, having to see them together like that... Sure as hell wouldn't assauge his insecurities... Umm I really hope these idiots talk it out n clear the air.. Harry is insecure as well having overheard that piece of conversation... Ur writing bis superb...
malini85 chapter 13 . 7/11
Ofcourse he'd misunderstood the conversation he'd eavesdropped between Draco n Narcissa... Right? Right,? Say yes please because i can't even read the rest of it until morning cos its nearly 03:15 AM... I must sleep... Urn story is awesome
malini85 chapter 12 . 7/11
Fucking hell! I absolutely loved this chapter! Gorgeous n sexy n just soooooo hottt!
malini85 chapter 11 . 7/11
Hmmm completely sexy! Thier first real sexual encounter... Thoroughly enjoyed it
malini85 chapter 10 . 7/11
They kissed! N it was glorious... N they missed again this morning! Sigh! I'm in heaven
malini85 chapter 8 . 7/11
Lol Harry's such a goof ball.. Lol to cute the pair of them
malini85 chapter 7 . 7/11
I hate that those asshole bigots out there who make you feel guilty about ur own sexual preferences... Make u feel like a twisted freak... It really is not fair... Its none of thier business...We should all be allowed to be in love with and be attracted to who ever we want... Poor Harry! My heart goes out to my boys
malini85 chapter 6 . 7/11
Aww it was just dream... Poor Draco!
malini85 chapter 5 . 7/11
Their friendship is growing! It's pretty endearing... Beautiful chapter.
malini85 chapter 3 . 7/11
Aww absolutely adorable that Draco started to date only men after his kids with Harry n then only dark haired men n then only dark haired green eyed men n very soon clones of Harry Potter lol... To cute... N the fact that Harry was so affected by that kiss that he thought about Draco while making love to Ginny... Enough to actually ruin his Relationship with Ginny... It's completely endearing that they are as affected by each other as the other n don't even know it... N the fact that they have read the others reaction to this kiss so wrongly... It's going to be Awefuckingsome when they finally figure out that thier feelings for each other are reciprocated! Brilliant writing!
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »