Reviews for Deserted Memories
Tilicia chapter 1 . 3/1
a mi si me agradaba atsuo lastiam que lo amtaste D:, lo bueno es que sigue vivo xD
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
you know, it's REALLY hard to read your stories, you know that? I try to pick one and read, and in there I find that there's some reference or another to at least one other story. They're all interconnected! Sweet Child uh...something, was connected with two others, and one of those others was connected with yet *another*, and when I start Glacialus Sub Ubi it's related to both Admiration (which was on the list for me to read, but LATER!) and *this* one. And, of course, *this* one is connected to Admiration. grrrrrr!
I mean, not that it's a bad thing, tis just that your stories are super awesome and touching and make so MUCH DAMN SENSE, I can almost see the family-roles in cannon-behind-the-scenes, and I'd VERY much like to be able to read one *from beginning to end* W/O having to turn to another one to get a reference or something. So I'm a tad frustrated right now.
But still, as someone who loves writing (even if I hardly ever publish here... :( ) speaking to someone else who's also a writer-and loves it too, to be able to write so much in such quality- this is really something amazing you got going here. A heckload of your stories are inter-connected, but not in such a way that they get tangled and knotted up- they all have strings connecting them from one to another, but such that they are easy to understand, non-confusing, non-boring, and non-impossible [as in realistically connected]. I'm really glad I've somehow stumbled upon your corner of the fanfic world. Not only are your stories captivating, easy-to-believe, and wonderful, your writing style is truly something to enjoy as well.

Best Wishes,
Duchess -
stoneygeek chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is a nice little aside to the (two) main story(s).

Nice to know what happened to him, even if he is Uncle to Ichi.

Not sure how you can create such diverse and detailed world of characters, but you did and its amazing.
Photophobic chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Atsuo is definately one of the most developed OCs I've ever read about. And now look, he has his own oneshot!

This could open up some interesting possibilities. No memories (what a nice twist!) except for that little chunk. I'm glad he at least remembers Toshiro. Although the way in which he remembers him is also very interesting. I have a feeling that if he meets Toshiro again, things are going to get amusing.
Evil Clone Number 7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Ah. Well THAT explains everything. Visiting "Uncle Atsuo," eh? I knew that couldn't have just been a coincidence.

Anywho, nice side-story.
miawpyon chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I like Atsuo even though he is an OC
Chillis chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Does this one shot is a companion of Glacialus Sub Ubi?

Btw, I've always wondered what happened with Tomo Atsuo, because his "death" was mysterious. But with this one shot you took care of that doubt!

BYE!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
ohh, so that's what happened. Hmm, i wonder how Urahara felt when he discovered Toushirou. Are you going to have Atsuo remember everything in your other story? Wow, I wonder How Toushirou would take seeing Isshin and him...if he does of course.